You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How long does it take?

35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Firstly I know this doesnt belong in general chat, im just after a quick answer so appologies for that.

When you withdraw some money how lnog does it take to get to your bank account????

I withdrew last Wednesday, and its still not there, im desperate for a game but cant deposit any untill I have that money.

Thanks for any help

Gareth

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited February 2010
    Should be in tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, I'd have thought it would be there today.

Most times for me it takes 3 days, others 5......

DOHH
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Should not take that long I dont think. Usually takes about 2 -4 working days at the most.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    Most of the time i'm 3 working days to get into my account but it's been known to be longer. I cashed £100 out on friday and expect htat to hit my account tomorrow or wednesday
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok thanks guys, it was quite late wednesday, so hopfully it will be there tomorrow
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Silly question I know, but why did you withdraw it if you needed it to play?
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    If i remember rightly he didn't want to keep all the money on here and then rinse it on a bad run so he took some out in order to redeposit in small chunks as and when required
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited February 2010

Cuz hes gambling mad and the sky vegas button shines too brightly....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    As the others have said really i withdrew the majority because I just knew i was gonig to visit vegas after playing so badly, pathetic i know but thats me, at least ive got to the stage where i do withdraw now rather than blowing it all, just gotta get to the stage where i dont wanan visit vegas nomore.

I did leave me some to play with which I hoped I could either build back or up or at least last me long enough till I could deposit again, but im afraid not.

Gareth
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How long does it take?:
    As the others have said really i withdrew the majority because I just knew i was gonig to visit vegas after playing so badly, pathetic i know but thats me, at least ive got to the stage where i do withdraw now rather than blowing it all, just gotta get to the stage where i dont wanan visit vegas nomore. I did leave me some to play with which I hoped I could either build back or up or at least last me long enough till I could deposit again, but im afraid not. Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Good reasoning.

You can withdraw to Neteller immediately (in minutes) and the money is available. You can then withdraw as you wish back into your own bank account and it takes about 3 days, or use neteller funds to play on here or anywhere else. If you worry about visiting vegas after a bad session why not use neteller as the bank and set your daily deposit level on here to an amount that means you can't lose a lot. I do this, I keep a maximum of £500 on any site and the rest in Neteller.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010
    **** that vegas!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How long does it take? : Good reasoning. You can withdraw to Neteller immediately (in minutes) and the money is available. You can then withdraw as you wish back into your own bank account and it takes about 3 days, or use neteller funds to play on here or anywhere else. If you worry about visiting vegas after a bad session why not use neteller as the bank and set your daily deposit level on here to an amount that means you can't lose a lot. I do this, I keep a maximum of £500 on any site and the rest in Neteller.
    Posted by elsadog
    Cheers for this elsa, never really knew what neteller was for, will look at signing up.  Sorry if I came across a bit defensive in my reply, I've just seen enough people get stick for not being able to controll visitng begas.

Im definitely more of a gambler than a poker player, loosing £50 at poker hurts much more thna loosing £100 on footy betting for some reason, probably as I cant controll the outcome of the footy where as i can the poker.  I am getting better tho, slowly and surely :)  Try not to gamble to much on poker, it may seem like i am at times but I can assure you its just bad play.

Saying that I jsut deposited £40 and jumped straight on a £33 dym table so i guess thats a gamble, but on the actuall table I played solid and took it down. 

The new sensbile me,withdrew my £40 straight away so ive only got the £27 winning to loose now :)

One day i'll be able to build a decent bankroll  witohut having to withdraw all the time

Anyway wayof topic here sorry,

Thanks for the replies

Gareth
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited February 2010
    you mean you can withdraw, dam i thought you could only deposit!!! one day ..sigh!!!
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    probably as I cant controll the outcome of the footy where as i can the poker. 
    Posted by 35suited

You cant though that's the point, you can just influence it.