You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Slowing the clock down even when "away"?

I've noticed that some players can make the clock go slower than it should, not sure if this is an option or a bug. If it's an option I don't know how this works so if it's an option please enlighten me, thx. Today a player slowed the clock when he was "away" and big stacked, again an option or bug?

Comments

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    edited August 2019
    Usually happens when connection is lost, the software allows more time to re-establish connection, don't know if its a deliberate function or not.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,290
    edited August 2019
    Hi @somniatis

I believe Snuffer is correct, but a few things from your Post need clarifying;

Players cannot slow down a clock. A player - no matter what stack he or she has - cannot "slow down the clock".

It's not a bug, neither is it an option.

It's just part of the software - if a player disconnects, the software automatically grants them extra time to re-connect.

• Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    Cheers guys, that explains a lot as I wouldn't see this when I got disconnected, seen it a lot and was often curious, thought maybe there was a way to store unused time and use it when making more difficult decisions, anyway problem solved. Thx
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,290