You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

good or bad fold cash game?

Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
conga38Small blind£0.10£0.10£20.00
cottladBig blind£0.20£0.30£13.45
Your hole cards
  • A
  • A
lynx3ffectFold
BigHawk89Fold
JamieReyesRaise£0.40£0.70£54.86
Danyo0Raise£1.50£2.20£44.65
conga38Fold
cottladFold
JamieReyesCall£1.10£3.30£53.76
Flop
  • K
JamieReyesCheck
Danyo0Bet£3.30£6.60£41.35
JamieReyesCall£3.30£9.90£50.46
Turn
JamieReyesCheck
Danyo0Bet£9.90£19.80£31.45
JamieReyesCall£9.90£29.70£40.56
River
  • J
JamieReyesAll-in£40.56£70.26£0.00
Danyo0Fold
JamieReyesMuck
JamieReyesWin£28.21£28.21
JamieReyesReturn£40.56£1.49£68.77

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    AQ or any two spades.....so 15 outs? or pocket pairs that hit a set or two pairs generally...so many options you were facing but you're a better man than me..I couldn't fold but think I would have shoved post flop...what do I know? ( but if @JamieReyes would be prepared to share the hand-just once Jamie...i'm curious)
  • Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    madprof said:

AQ or any two spades.....so 15 outs? or pocket pairs that hit a set or two pairs generally...so many options you were facing but you're a better man than me..I couldn't fold but think I would have shoved post flop...what do I know? ( but if @JamieReyes would be prepared to share the hand-just once Jamie...i'm curious)

@madprof he said he had two pair, KJ.
    Danyo0 said:

madprof said:

Then WP, good fold!... I wonder...if you had shoved post flop would he have called? I would with top pair showing so I guess he would have as well...so GF!

glgl
  • SuperAyr25SuperAyr25 Member Posts: 37
    good fold people tend not to bluff all in on the river with nothing most of the time

good fold people tend not to bluff all in on the river with nothing most of the time

hmmm thats where i'm going wrong then....thats when I bluff!
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Too big on the flop, too big on the turn. It’s a fold on the river.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    madprof said:

Danyo0 said:

madprof said:

Then WP, good fold!... I wonder...if you had shoved post flop would he have called? I would with top pair showing so I guess he would have as well...so GF!

glgl
    Yes its not a shove post flop lol
  • PAUL1EUROPAUL1EURO Member Posts: 1
    Calls 3bet oop, calls potsize bet on flop and turn then he donks all in on river and hero is unsure whether its a good fold. Have you heard of assigning ranges my friend? Poker is still well and alive... (at these stakes at least).
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Hardly ever play 100bb cash. Not sure we want to be potting flop and turn, as was said, sizing seems too big. Having said that, surprised KJ is calling bets this big so maybe its opponent specific. Not sure what hand opponent would turn into a bluff on the river.
  • suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
    Strong line, not sure what bluffs villian has, apart from turning exactly QJs into a bluff? only 3 combos of as QJs would be flush.. J8s if villian is kinda LAGGY or QQ could be another conceivable hand (not 4 betting this deep OOP), which is a good hand to bluff with, especially with spade blocker in this spot,

All other hands that could call 3 bet OOP 180bigs deeps liks 98s, J10's, 10's, JJ, QJs, 77, KJs, AKspades, heck even AQs got there...

The only "over valued" hands we can beat are KQs, AK. We block 2 combos of those.

I think all in all a fold seems correct here, n1,
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,235
    Just playing around with Poker Snowie so put this hand in

It recommends 0.25 pot bet on flop - 0.5 pot bet on turn (with occasional check) and definite fold on river . Obviously this is without reads

• grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
    Reads?

whats with the bet sizing
  • guru858515guru858515 Member Posts: 1
    donk fold