You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Paging Tikay10

BlackpumaBlackpuma Member Posts: 203
Hi Tikay, Could you help me out please, if you could, I won an allin sat last night to the ukops 3k@ 9pm, This is what it stated at the time, After I won, I looked for the tournament I found out it was for the ukops 55 £22 at 9pm tonight, (didnt state this on the 1.20 all in sat at the time) I cant make this and was wondering if I could be de registered and re entered in the ukops 62 £22 tomorrow night instead, I have messaged c/s but dont think they quite understand what I mean, Think if i cancel registration myself i will lose it i believe
Cheers Mark

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,522

Hi Mark @Blackpuma

Leave this with me & I'll see if I can get this sorted. The Poker Suits are not in the Office today, & I don't want to trouble them at home, but I'll try & find a way round it.
  • Options
    Cheers Tikay, Your a diamond
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    To help his case Tikay, I did notice some rouge all in sats in the lobby last night. Looked like they were uploaded for the wrong day and the 'target' tournament was not really made clear in the wording.
  • Options

Mark @Blackpuma

When I first read your post I looked at UKOPS 55 & immediately saw your name there.

I was about to write to someone at the Office to try & sort this but before I did, your name seems to have been removed from UKOPS 55. That, I assume, must have been done by CS as I never did it or asked anyone to.

However, as yet, you do not seem to be entered into tomorrow's UKOPS 62.

So it looks to me as if Customer Care are on the case.

You are definitely NOT in UKOPS 55 now, so that's Part 1 sorted.

I think it's likely that Customer Care have EITHER credited you, or plan to enter you in tomorrow's UKOPS 62 instead.

Can you take a look in your Account History please & see if they have credited you? It MAY be under "Manual Transfer".

Let me know please. We have a bit more time if you have been removed from UKOPS 55, so I'm sure we can sort this, even assuming CC have not already got it in hand.

• Options
    Yes Tikay, just had a message from c/s saying reg for the 9pm tomorrow night is not open yet and to drop them a message in the morning where they will enter me, Thanks for your help, i can go out tonight now with the better half to enjoy the Halloween party. She ordered our costumes a while ago , Mexican senor and senorita day of the dead costumes, By coincidence I've just read that today, 2nd Nov is Mexico's day of the dead celebrations, Spooky
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

To help his case Tikay, I did notice some rouge all in sats in the lobby last night. Looked like they were uploaded for the wrong day and the 'target' tournament was not really made clear in the wording.

Very True Max, I was sat there waiting for the 9pm ukops to open up lol
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Thanks @MAXALLY

Yes, it did strike me as odd that there was an All-In sat on Friday for a £22 MTT on Sunday.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I won one of these too, using it as a great excuse to get out of a cold and damp watching of people setting fire to explosives. I’ll still have the mulled wine though.
  • Options
    Blackpuma said:

Yes Tikay, just had a message from c/s saying reg for the 9pm tomorrow night is not open yet and to drop them a message in the morning where they will enter me, Thanks for your help, i can go out tonight now with the better half to enjoy the Halloween party. She ordered our costumes a while ago , Mexican senor and senorita day of the dead costumes, By coincidence I've just read that today, 2nd Nov is Mexico's day of the dead celebrations, Spooky

Looks like it's Customer Care that are diamonds, well done them.

Any problems tomorrow, let me know.

Enjoy your Mexican Halloween thing. Gill & I visited Olvera Street which is a Mexican Street Market in Los Angeles earlier this year. She enjoyed it, but not really my thing, just a load of tat really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olvera_Street

• Options

In fact it looks like they have a sort of Mexican Halloween thing on right now;

http://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/2019/11/01/day-of-the-dead-festival-at-olvera-street/
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Just great customer service. Don't think any other site would sort this
  • Options
    Just missed the final table finishing 8th in the after, so all worth it, thanks Tkay and c/s
  • Options
    Blackpuma said:

Just missed the final table finishing 8th in the after, so all worth it, thanks Tkay and c/s

@Blackpuma

Funnily enough, I just mentioned that in the Results Thread which will be published in the next 10 minutes or so.

So pleased it all worked out OK in the end.