You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What happened to the Sky Poker Youtube channel?

I searched for the videos the other day and the whole Youtube channel has disappeared. It was all there at the beginning of the year, now gone. How come everything was taken down?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727

Unfortunately it had to be closed for reasons of Compliance. You Tube are getting very strict with these sort of things & so it had to go.

Very sad indeed, especially for those who were involved in making all those videos.
  • Options
    AerionzAerionz Member Posts: 84
    Tikay10 said:

Unfortunately it had to be closed for reasons of Compliance. You Tube are getting very strict with these sort of things & so it had to go.

Very sad indeed, especially for those who were involved in making all those videos.

That's a shame :( Thanks for the information!
  • Options
    AerionzAerionz Member Posts: 84
    Are the videos going to be put up elsewhere or are they gone for good?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    Aerionz said:

Are the videos going to be put up elsewhere or are they gone for good?

As far as I am aware, they have all disappeared forever, never to be seen again. Essentially, they had to be deleted as far as I am aware.

It's a crying shame really, but it is what it is. It fair upset me, I can tell you, but just one of those things, & Sky Poker had no choice.