You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is Sky's software infallible?

bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
I ask because I was playing a Bounty Hunter earlier and thought I'd won a hand only to crash out.

I was getting short stacked so went all in with 7-9 spades. I barely paid attention as I got called but I eventually got a flush on the river. Whooping for joy I was then astounded to be crashed out of the tournament. Now it all happened too quickly but I'm sure my opponent never had 2 spades and I'm also fairly certain the board wasn't paired. Like I say it happened too quickly for me to double check but I can't work out what even could have beaten me.

It was only a £2 bounty hunter but there was a big field and half had gone and I'd have been in with a fighting chance if I'd doubled up.

Is it possible the software got it wrong or is just sour grapes on my part? Is there any way you can check hands after the next hand's been dealt?

Forgive my idiocy. I'm fairly new here.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    The chance of a software mare are minuscule, the likelihood is you didn't notice a suit or something. See if you can find the hh.
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky's software infallible?:
    The chance of a software mare are minuscule, the likelihood is you didn't notice a suit or something. See if you can find the hh.
    Posted by beaneh
    If you go into "my account" top left hand of screen and scroll down you will see all the games you have played just click on the game you want the scroll down to the hand you are talking about, but sky do seem to have issues!! 
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Is Sky's software infallible?:
    I ask because I was playing a Bounty Hunter earlier and thought I'd won a hand only to crash out. I was getting short stacked so went all in with 7-9 spades. I barely paid attention as I got called but I eventually got a flush on the river. Whooping for joy I was then astounded to be crashed out of the tournament. Now it all happened too quickly but I'm sure my opponent never had 2 spades and I'm also fairly certain the board wasn't paired. Like I say it happened too quickly for me to double check but I can't work out what even could have beaten me. It was only a £2 bounty hunter but there was a big field and half had gone and I'd have been in with a fighting chance if I'd doubled up. Is it possible the software got it wrong or is just sour grapes on my part? Is there any way you can check hands after the next hand's been dealt? Forgive my idiocy. I'm fairly new here.
    Posted by bandini
    Hi

You can look at the hand history located under My Sky Poker above
  • Options
    bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky's software infallible?:
    In Response to Re: Is Sky's software infallible? : If you go into "my account" top left hand of screen and scroll down you will see all the games you have played just click on the game you want the scroll down to the hand you are talking about, but sky do seem to have issues!!  
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Cheers mate, that's found it.

Full house it was......