You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday Orfordable League, November- MTT seats to be won in a 10 seater Deepstack MTT

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
edited November 2019 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone and welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for November, Week 5. Friday 29nd November- Week 5 of 5.

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name and teamname/Ind on this thread to register and thus qualify for the chance to win a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 Bounty Hunter on 6th December.

It runs every Friday...you only need two valid scores to be in with a chance to win. Your two best scores count.

Start time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Tournament type: 10 Seater Deepstack MTT- Entry fee- £3.30
12min Blinds- Late Registration NOW 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (and bring your friends)- Come along, have some fun and banter, play in a nice, relaxed and deep structured tourney with a chance to win a FREE Tournament entry.

PRIZES
Winner: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 6th December)
Runner-up: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 6th December)

Special Thanks go to @Tikay10 and all the peeps @SkyPoker for their ongoing support and donation of prizes.

RULES
Last date for valid entries into the league: end of late registration every Friday
You must post your name in this thread or be listed in the Autoreg list
To qualify for a prize you must play at least 2 of the weeks in that particular month
Only your best 2 scores count
In case of a tie for a prize then countback will be taken into account; i.e, the best individual score from a qualifying week shall count.
Pease note: The prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and the winners shall automatically entered on Friday 6th December

Good luck at the tables

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    zadoc IND
  • Options
    Morning everyone, here is the league table for Week 1;

• Options
    Hi everyone, it's Friday and time for the OIrfy again. If your name is on the list posted below you are automatically registered for this week and all of November. If anyone wishes to join in then please post your name plus Team name or IND on this thread. Good luck everyone and run golden at the tables.

• Options
    Morning everyone, congratulations to @THECHIMP on winning last night's Orfy. Here is the current League table after November Week 2

• Options
    Hi everyone, it's Friday again and time for the Orfy Deepstack. If your name is listed below you are automatically registered for this week and all of November. If not, and you wish to join, then please leave your name with either team name or Ind on this thread. Good luck at the tables.

• Options
    Morning everyone,
    Congratulations to @Boomswitch on winning last night's Orfy but with @THECHIMP finishing runner-up, he sits atop the league with just two weeks remaining. Can anyone overhaul THECHIMP?
    Here is the updated League Table after Week 3

• Options
    BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Hi Sid you've missed my score for week 1 from the table. I think I came 3rd.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    me too i think i came last tho :#
  • Options
    Hi @Boomswitch & @stokefc,
    thanks for letting me know guys. Have sorted it now and updated table

• Options
    Hi everyone, it's that time of week again and time for the Orfy. If you are on the list below you are auto-regged for all of November. Should anyone wish to register then please leave your name and team name/IND on this thread, good luck at the tables.

• Options
    just a quickie , why is this in the betting chat , needs to be in poker chat we need the players more people look in poker chat
  • Options
    stokefc said:

just a quickie , why is this in the betting chat , needs to be in poker chat we need the players more people look in poker chat

Agreed, It took me 3 weeks to find the post in here.
  • Options
    Hi @Boomswitch & @stokefc,
    when I see Tikay later on I shall ask for you, although it probably wont be sorted until Monday.
  • Options
    Congratulations to @daggers747 on winning last night and with one week to go there is everything to play for. Here is the updated League table

• Options
    Hi everyone, it's Friday and The Orfy. Tonight is the last week of the month and, apart from THECHIMP, there is still a prize to play for so give it your best shot, best of luck to you all. Below is the list of qualifying players for this month, if you wish to join please leave your name and team name/IND on this thread.

• Options
    Poker chat 👍
  • Options
    Hi everyone, congratulations to @THECHIMP on winning the League for November and it was a very close run for 2nd with myself taking the place. I shall forfeit my 2nd place to the 3rd placed player who is @Boomswitch. Thank you all for taking part and here is the final table for November

• Options
    SidV79 said:

Hi everyone, congratulations to @THECHIMP on winning the League for November and it was a very close run for 2nd with myself taking the place. I shall forfeit my 2nd place to the 3rd placed player who is @Boomswitch. Thank you all for taking part and here is the final table for November

Thank you Andy.
  • Options
    nice gesture sid but i think it should have gone to 4th spot B)
    i don,t think you should miss out just cuz you,re running the gig