You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

From Leeds to Las Vegas.....

SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
The Weekend is here!!!!!! Quite a weekend in store......

It starts with live poker at Alea Leeds, new tourney a bounty hunter, not a great fan but not missing a free Friday night game of live poker.....**EDIT - Bubbled in Leeds :( hope for better in Vegas!!) **

Weekend finishes on Sunday with a game in Las Vegas, fly in around 6pm so planning to hit a cash table somewhere if I am not too tired.

Mark Banin recommended Caesars for a top tourney so will do that midweek and also planning on trying the new Aria poker room which has a good lunchtime deepstack one day!!

Back on Sat (SPT Luton day) so good luck to all in that esp Jamielou, take it down ladeeeeeeeeeee!!

Have a great time at a great event and I will rail from the forum!!

Dave

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    **** **** that's alot of travelling. Gl at the tables :)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    Wow, have a great one Dave! If you're looking for a cash table I hear Bobby's Room is good :-)
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: From Leeds to Las Vegas.....:
    Wow, have a great one Dave! If you're looking for a cash table I hear Bobby's Room is good :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Yeah, gonna play Bobby's with my Sky Poker polo shirt and cap on and play with my stress ball, bet Ivey will be bricking it!