You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

STAND / STANDard view

cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Yes i know it's dumb but when multi tabling in miniview you don't have a lot of time and have to make quick decisions..... I've lost count of the times i've pressed STAND instead of STANDard view which is most annoying if theres a waitlist.  If it was just me being dumb i wouldn't mention it but i know others are having the same brain-faart quite often.  Is there any chance you could re-word one of the options?

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to STAND / STANDard view:
    Yes i know it's dumb but when multi tabling in miniview you don't have a lot of time and have to make quick decisions..... I've lost count of the times i've pressed STAND instead of STANDard view which is most annoying if theres a waitlist.  If it was just me being dumb i wouldn't mention it but i know others are having the same brain-faart quite often.  Is there any chance you could re-word one of the options?
    Posted by cottlad

What's so diff between standard and mini view? You have all the info you need?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    miniview is smaller....... and takes up less resources
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: STAND / STANDard view:
    miniview is smaller....... and takes up less resources
    Posted by cottlad

mini view works well yeh :) I thought you meant you played with the normal size windows! :O
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I do if 4 or less tables as they fit fine on 1 monitor.  >4 tho and i mini..... its when on mini i keep hitting that darn 'stand' btn instead of standard view
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: STAND / STANDard view:
    I do if 4 or less tables as they fit fine on 1 monitor.  />4 tho and i mini..... its when on mini i keep hitting that darn 'stand' btn instead of standard view
    Posted by cottlad

lol play more FPS games. get better accuracy! 
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited February 2010
    sometimes on miniview you have to click standard view if youve just put a huge beat on someone, as theres no chat on miniview, and I like to try and guess what sort of obscenities are going to be directed at me as some are hilarious.  I cant say Ive ever got the 2 mixed up.  ( arent the tabs on opposite sides of the table ).  
    However, the colour of the action buttons on miniview are still doing my head in.  This should really be changed