You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

your 2019 poker highlights

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
whats yours
mine is winning the mega stack and 200 deepy on the same night drunk too , its always better drunk
HNY all

Comments

• Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    playing more volume whilst playing considerably less hours
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    edited December 2019
    My memory is running my set of 8's into @Itsover4u set of Aces in my first UKOPs! 😂

Nh and hope you are not on any of my tables next year!
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    DEL560 said:

My memory is running my set of 8's into @Itsover4u set of Aces in my first UKOPs! 😂

:# sorry about that! hopefully it comes back to you in future ukops :smiley:
  • Options
    AKAscottyAKAscotty Member Posts: 81
    Highlight and also low , final tabled the 25/25 at Luton, Satellite in for £5 , was up against the likes of Jay Harwood and Willy Tann, was chip leader at start of Final table with 17.5k up top, 30 mins later was out in 9th for 1.1k .........
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Got drawn out in a freeroll heads up tournament on sky. 64 players if you went out in the first round you got nothing, then i think it was £25 for getting to last 32 £50 for last 16. £ 100 last 8 . £200 last 4 £400 or vegas package heads up.
    first night i was out at a stag do so wasnt going to play, but it started early so came home just after 8pm when it had started. Ended up losing heads up for the Vegas package and was gutted. But next night won a sat to £33 main and won it for over£1k.
    then not long after satted into a 33 bounty hunter on starz and won 3k plus in that.
    was a nice streak for a small stakes player :)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    3 big highlights for me in 2019.

3. Topped the leaderboard in a UKOPS, enabling me to spend more time in Sin City

2. Topped GCOOP V on Grosvenor, meaning I get sponsored by them for all GUKPTs in 2020

1. Played my first ever live PLO8 tournament. Made even better by having a kindly old fossil next to me :)

GL all for 2020

Phil
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Winning my first biggie 6k Predator in June but as important following it up a week later with 10th place

Small wins compared to others but a sign my ability to grind out and not get bored is improving...
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    Itsover4u said:

DEL560 said:

:# sorry about that! hopefully it comes back to you in future ukops :smiley:
    Haha no worries m8 - it is not as if you need any help by these sort of hands anyway! :)

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    As someone who had always previously found the nightly Mini about as much fun as a dose of the clap, my highlight was rather miraculously managing to win the thing on successive nights. To add to the sweetness, I also won it for a third time around 6 weeks after that. Certainly not my biggest scores of the year, but definitely my sweetest :)
  • Options
    gr0wapeargr0wapear Member Posts: 93
    Nothing too major, attended some live events later in the year for higher stakes than I'm used to and played decently enough, so that was some good experience.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Easy choice for me....

Winning a £4k Vegas package from a FREEROLL!

Same again this year please :D
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Easy choice for me....

Winning a £4k Vegas package from a FREEROLL!

Same again this year please :D

Surely the highlight was drinking with me at SPT Nottingham no?

Surely.
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Winning two streak week leagues and Sunday mini on the same weekend was most pleasing for me.