You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I won the 9.30am 5.50 bounty hunter today but it hasnt registered on sharkscope

Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
has anyone ever had this happen before, is there a possiblity that other tournaments havent been registered ?

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    I'm assuming you won it? :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

@Danyo0

Yes, there's every chance it has happened previously, & there's a very strong chance Sharkscope does not accurately reflect your results.

It may still appear later today, but they very often miss results.

As I'm sure you already know, Sky Poker (or any other Online Poker Site) do not & have never supplied any tournament results to Sharkscope, Sharkscope just take them. So the sites, including Sky Poker, have no control over what Sharkscope publish.
  • Options
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

I'm assuming you won it? :D

@Allan23 ofcourse I did :smiley:
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886

It can be +EV for Sharkscope to miss the tournaments you win as people that look you up will assume you're a worse player than is actually the case.

It is for this very reason that I've decided not to win a single tournament thus far in 2020 and cunningly lure my opponents into a false sense of security. Honest.

That and punting off AQo in level one ;)
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740

It can be +EV for Sharkscope to miss the tournaments you win as people that look you up will assume you're a worse player than is actually the case.

It is for this very reason that I've decided not to win a single tournament thus far in 2020 and cunningly lure my opponents into a false sense of security. Honest.

Typical of a weaker player not to understand the importance of having a balanced 5bet 100bb jamming range in daytime 5.50's ;)
  • Options

Typical of a weaker player not to understand the importance of having a balanced 5bet 100bb jamming range in daytime 5.50's ;)
    Haha!

You won't believe what I folded in the BB that hand by the way! Easy laydown versus the guy you got 'coolered' by :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740

Haha!

You won't believe what I folded in the BB that hand by the way! Easy laydown versus the guy you got 'coolered' by :kissing_heart:
    I'm impressed. It's that sort of discipline that'll mean your next 'bankroll reset' comes round all the sooner :kissing_heart:
  • Options

Haha!

I'm impressed. It's that sort of discipline that'll mean your next 'bankroll reset' comes round all the sooner :kissing_heart:
    Ouch!! :D

Sorry for the derail, OP. Gg on the win!
  • Options

I was at that table haha
  • Options
    Danyo0 said:

I was at that table haha
    Saying that you didn't last much longer at that table angmar :wink: