You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

THE DOHHHHHHH BOOSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! / FROM LOW TO HIGH!!!!! / GIVE THE MAN A BOOST GUYS/GALS!

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU THROUGH M8Y,

I KNOW THIS IS YOUR LIFE AT THE MOMENT,

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT !

GOD KNOWS LIFE IS SHORT ENOUGH !

YOU GOOOOOOOOOO   JJ !

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Thanxxxx matey, 3/4 threads bout me this morning! Nice to see a positive one! Although there others r pages long, this has 1 opinion! lol - It's a gud opinion tho ;)

Thanx for ya support throughout! JJ
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited February 2010
    + 1
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: THE DOHHHHHHH BOOSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! / FROM LOW TO HIGH!!!!! / GIVE THE MAN A BOOST GUYS/GALS!:
    Thanxxxx matey, 3/4 threads bout me this morning! Nice to see a positive one! Although there others r pages long, this has 1 opinion! lol - It's a gud opinion tho ;) Thanx for ya support throughout! JJ
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think you'll find that there are more positive than negative on all the threads. Just remember: -
    A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts for his own amusement. Trolls have been refered to in the web community as, trollers, a**holes, jerks, and s**m of the earth douchebags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior.