You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POKER POINTS

DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

hi

have been entering mtt & stt today but have not been getting my poker points why not?? 

re- 

You will also earn Bonus Poker Points for buying in to any Multi and Single Table Tournament. You will earn 10 Poker Points for every £1 in entrance fees paid, for example, if you enter a £10 + £1 tournament, the £10 is your contribution to the prize fund and the additional £1 is the "fee" that you pay. This means in this example that you will earn 10 Bonus Poker Points. All loyalty points earned will be credited to your account at the end of each hand or tournament  and can be viewed by going to 'My Account'.

am close to my bonus with 1 day left so could some please explain as above is not happening

many thanks   dtw

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    edited February 2010

Hi Michael,

May I suggest you contact Customer Care? You will be able to get an "official" answer then.

Goo luck fella.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS:
    Hi Michael, May I suggest you contact Customer Care? You will be able to get an "official" answer then. Goo luck fella.
    Posted by Tikay10

cheers m8
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited February 2010
    In Response to POKER POINTS:
       hi     have been entering mtt & stt today but have not been getting my poker points why not??     re-  You will also earn Bonus  Poker Points for buying in to any Multi and Single Table Tournament. You will earn 10 Poker Points for every £1 in entrance fees paid, for example, if you enter a £10 + £1 tournament, the £10 is your contribution to the prize fund and the additional £1 is the "fee" that you pay. This means in this example that you will earn 10 Bonus Poker Points. All loyalty points earned will be credited to your account at the end of each hand or tournament  and can be viewed by going to 'My Account'.       am close to my bonus with 1 day left so could some please explain as above is not happening    many thanks   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hiya

Not sure if you're aware, but the points don't show in your account until the tournament is completely finished so particularly in the case of MTT's, depending on the number of runners it could be a couple of hours before you see them in your account.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to POKER POINTS : Hiya Not sure if you're aware, but the points don't show in your account until the tournament is completely finished so particularly in the case of MTT's, depending on the number of runners it could be a couple of hours before you see them in your account.
    Posted by silentbob

cheers m8 but it seems you only get poker points if you cash so the info on earning poker points is very mis-leading for mtt & stt

dtw
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS :     cheers m8 but it seems you only get poker points if you cash so the info on earning poker points is very mis-leading for mtt & stt    dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    You don't need to cash to receive poker points, just entering is sufficient, so don't know why you're not getting yours. Maybe there's a system problem? I've not played today so can't check.