You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

complete ****

benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
this such a **** rigged site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last 13 dyms and lose 9 of them to worse hands, mostly rivered.. again whoever shoves first always wins hand, and that's not just when I'm in the hand. general observation this past month

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    only a month..hahahahaha
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    Always shove first then....job done...i might just try that
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

this such a **** rigged site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last 13 dyms and lose 9 of them to worse hands, mostly rivered.

Only 9?

• benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    private message me and help me out please
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    That's it, now.
    You'll really upset @Tikay10 with that post.
    Totally unbelievable.
    I mean, who puts 84 exclamation marks?

Yes, I counted.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

That's it, now.
    You'll really upset @Tikay10 with that post.
    Totally unbelievable.
    I mean, who puts 84 exclamation marks?

Yes, I counted.

@dragon1964

You had to remind me, didn't you?

It's one of life's great mysteries to me, who DO people use multiple exclamation marks or question marks, & what exactly are they meant to denote?

You will never see them in any published article or newspaper. In fact to the best of my knowledge, The Times has never had to resort to using an exclamation mark in all it's history. (Because it employs people who can write a sentence correctly).

You've set me off now, I'll be grumpy all day.

private message me and help me out please

@benhur7200

What sort of help do you need?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Clearly needs help in ‘ what’s the optimum number of exclamation marks to get my point across?’

You’ll be no help Tony.......!
    madprof said:

Clearly needs help in ‘ what’s the optimum number of exclamation marks to get my point across?’

On the contrary, I can certainly help with that - the answer is 1, maximum.

FWIW, the accepted guide to how often to use them is roughly one every 10,000 words. Any more than that is overdoing it & reducing their impact. For maximum effect, they have to be rare, otherwise their meaning is diluted.

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Sad to see nobody is taking your concerns seriously here, Ben. These Sky Poker regs are a miserable lot. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Is it possible you're just **** at poker?

Ouch.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    The profanity filter on this forum is no fun.
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    edited February 2020
    madprof said:

Edited cos I should have listened to madprof.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Oh.please.excuse me ...

Nostri.? How ? Much. You '..Wanna ? Charge me? For..One2One..?;no limit Coach..I.n? Oh God..please,please,please,

0898...rofl.Xxxx
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    some interesting comments here. to those who said I must be a **** player, well you are wrong there, I have the tournament wins profits and trophies to prove different. to the old guy called tijay, well ive never ever seen you play on any dym tables in the 8 years ive been playing on them. I'm comfortably in profit, my point is how can some one have so much bad luck in so many games . There definitely is an issue of some kind and would like others to come forward if they have spotted similar events in there games. there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863

. to the old guy called tijay,.

hahahahahahahahahahah

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268

there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play.

hahahahahahahahahahah

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615

some interesting comments here. to those who said I must be a **** player, well you are wrong there, I have the tournament wins profits and trophies to prove different. to the old guy called tijay, well ive never ever seen you play on any dym tables in the 8 years ive been playing on them. I'm comfortably in profit, my point is how can some one have so much bad luck in so many games . There definitely is an issue of some kind and would like others to come forward if they have spotted similar events in there games. there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play.

what you moaning about then.ffs
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296

May I ask a serious question?

If you ran hot -or just played your normal, trophy winning game-and won 9 out 13 DYM’s ...would you be posting, screaming FOUL! I’ve won too many...it must be my turn for the RNG platinum setting!

I think not....just accept the variance graciously..both ways

Gl at the tables
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    " there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play". GTFOH! I think he's just trolling us.