You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WHY DO I SUFFER BAD BEATS 80% OF THE TIME EVRY NIGHT I PLAY ON SKY POKER ITS NOT REALISTIC

spectron77spectron77 Member Posts: 4
edited December 2021 in Strategy
CORRUPT SITE OMBUDSMAN NEEDS TO BE INFORMED

Answers

• Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    'SKY POKER IS THE MOST UNFAIR SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
    spectron77 Posts: 3 Member
    July 2019 '

This was your post in July last year. You didn't take your own advice then.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168

Go on then..... inform them, and while you're at it, inform the UK Gambling Commission that thoroughly regulates SKYBET and SKYPOKER, and let us ALL know what their answer is please.

Don't you realise that internet and gaming companies have to be so 'above board' (I'll not use the other expression!) and are extremely well regulated in this country, just to keep their License.
    Why do you think that SKYPOKER would risk the profit they earn from being an online Poker platform, and providing games that enable people to play online Poker, by doing anything corrupt?
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168

Is there even a 'CORRUPT SITE OMBUDSMAN'?

I know there is the Financial Ombudsman...... but a 'CORRUPT SITE OMBUDSMAN' ........sounds dodgy to me ;)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    You're bad at poker and losing with top pair or an overpair isn't a bad beat.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    You’re right, it’s not realistic. Something is wrong. Most likely your headline statement.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Come on guys...leave him alone

Hey

Can I play you heads up?? >:)
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    These posts actually baffle me...

I can totally understand the frustration, in fact I used to get frustrated by the very same thing. It's amazing what a little bit of study can do for the mind however. It's not that shocking that 72 will beat AK on occasions. Poker would be boring if the best starting hard won everytime the chips go all in before the flop.

When I suck out now I actually remember those hands as a reminder that I've been on the side of good fortune at times. Either accept that it's poker, or don't play. If you ever play live you see the exact same thing. It's just a shame that most people who do play online have probably never played live (and I'm including social games with mates as live).

Anyway, long live sky! Don't like these thousand player fields on stars.