You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

2 questions...

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Hey guys, firstly its regarding a thread I started months ago. As someone, so kindly bumped it for me this morning, every time someone posts on it, I get an email from sky poker informing me. How do I stop this happening?

Secondly, When I search for somebodies aias in the "find a player" facility, sometimes, even though I know for a fact the player is playing, the search doesn't recognise their id?

Can you make yourself immune to this search? 

Thanx, DOHH

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited February 2010
    You're subscribed to it. Open up the thread and click 'unsubscribe', then you won't get the notifications anymore.

A few months ago I tried using FAP but it just says the player is not found (jimifloyd). It does seem a bit 'iffy'. Infact I can't even find myself! lol. Even if I search 'nosey' it comes back with a list that doesn't include me :-( Nobody loves me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 questions...:
    yes dohh ,u can self exclude urself from player search ,not sure how u do it now since the upgrade,but it can b done
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Are you sure? I've never knowingly done it, and I can't find any option in my profile settings (?)

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 questions... : Are you sure? I've never knowingly done it, and I can't find any option in my profile settings (?)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    You can exclude and un-exclude yourself by talking to "Customer Care".
    Not being able to find yourself is a different issue - nobody shows up when they search for themselves as far as I am aware.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    lol, why would you search for yourself.  If I didnt know where I was, I wouldd be wanting more help than a poker site search lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    lol, why would you search for yourself.  If I didnt know where I was, I wouldd be wanting more help than a poker site search lol
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Been going through a rough spell and someone told me I need to find myself...