You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HEADS UP TOURNAMENT ( MADPROF WINNER )

Comments

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    @MP33 you there? I'm available tonight and after 9pm tomorrow night
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    waller02 said:

madprof said:

waller02 said:

SidV79 said:

waller02 said:

SidV79 said:

waller02 said:

@SidV79 Wednesday onwards is good for me. £1 speeds ok?

HI Ryan,
    Wednesday onwards is fine by me, as is £1 speed, so what time is best for you?
    Shall we say tomorrow night any time after 7?
    That's fine, I will pm you tomorrow night Ryan. Good luck tonight
    Just come and find me on of my tables. I'm about all night.
    Hey Ryan....Is Andy still running scared? 💩👹🤪

No mate it was me that cancelled. I shall be defeating him at 3pm this afternoon.
    Oooooh...just got back in time....I might just log on later and rattle rail POTUSS...and you of course! IF NOT

GL both and I'll see you in the next round, Ryan... ;)>:)
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    madprof said:

waller02 said:

madprof said:

waller02 said:

SidV79 said:

waller02 said:

SidV79 said:

waller02 said:

@SidV79 Wednesday onwards is good for me. £1 speeds ok?

HI Ryan,
    Wednesday onwards is fine by me, as is £1 speed, so what time is best for you?
    Shall we say tomorrow night any time after 7?
    That's fine, I will pm you tomorrow night Ryan. Good luck tonight
    Just come and find me on of my tables. I'm about all night.
    Hey Ryan....Is Andy still running scared? 💩👹🤪

No mate it was me that cancelled. I shall be defeating him at 3pm this afternoon.
    Oooooh...just got back in time....I might just log on later and rattle rail POTUSS...and you of course! IF NOT

GL both and I'll see you in the next round, Ryan... ;)>:)
    Haha ty.

It will be about 3:30 now
    @SidV79 2-0 waller02

Well played mate, I enjoyed the beating. Good luck in round 2.

Thanks for organising the comp @ckd
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    After two thoroughly enjoyable (and topsy turvy) games the result was
    @waller02 0-2 SidV79

Thanks for the games Ryan, you played really well.
    Thanks for organising this @ckd
    waller02 said:

@SidV79 2-0 waller02

A real giant killing this result, like Spurs being beaten by I dunno, Leipzig? Oh sorry that’s happened ! 👹

Well played @SidV79 , nice fight back in game 2!

See you in the next round!

👹💩🤪👹
    edited February 2020
    SidV79 said:

After two thoroughly enjoyable (and topsy turvy) games the result was
    @waller02 0-2 SidV79

Thanks for the games Ryan, you played really well.
    Thanks for organising this @ckd

If you call snapping you off with bottom pair after you had trapped me with top pair playing well, then yeah I guess I did :D

I'd blame the @madprof chat banter for causing an error in judgement but he hadn't rocked up at this point.

Good fun though, thanks.
    madprof said:

waller02 said:

@SidV79 2-0 waller02

A real giant killing this result, like Spurs being beaten by I dunno, Leipzig? Oh sorry that’s happened ! 👹

👹💩🤪👹
    If you knew anything about football you would know that Leipzig are battling with Bayern Munich for the League title, so not an upset in any shape or form. What was an upset was Liverfool losing to Atletico the previous night...
    SidV79 said:

madprof said:

waller02 said:

@SidV79 2-0 waller02

👹💩🤪👹
    If you knew anything about football you would know that Leipzig are battling with Bayern Munich for the League title, so not an upset in any shape or form. What was an upset was Liverfool losing to Atletico the previous night...
    HARSH!( but true..)

Yes the WORLD club champions AND current CHAMPIONS league holders-can't remember which donkeys we beat in the final last year, some also rans...- had an off day, it happens
    Yup, we did have an off day when LiVARpool won CL last season & nobody cares about the Mickey Mouse FIFA cup...fly all those teams to the middle of the desert just so FIFA execs can continue lining their pockets with Riyals from their Arabian bribesters...bad joke which will end this year with the Real World Cup
    SidV79 said:

Yup, we did have an off day when LiVARpool won CL last season & nobody cares about the Mickey Mouse FIFA cup...fly all those teams to the middle of the desert just so FIFA execs can continue lining their pockets with Riyals from their Arabian bribesters...bad joke which will end this year with the Real World Cup

I MEANT WE had an off day against Athletico but we've still got the Anfield leg to pull it back

Plenty of time for the spurs players, after training to polish their tarnished euro trophies of 63 and 71...so old they must need lots of silver polish....
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2020
    @PKRPar @johnjoe81 @memfno @MP33. Just your games left
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I’ve not heard from @MP33 bud.

Ready and waiting :)
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    will be there another heads up tournament anytime soon? gutted I missed out on this current one
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268

will be there another heads up tournament anytime soon? gutted I missed out on this current one

I dont know the answer to that, there is a weeky tournament that ends today, but starts again tomorrow.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/1080264
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,776
    mumsie said:

I dont know the answer to that, there is a weeky tournament that ends today, but starts again tomorrow.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/1080264
    Thanks @mumsie

And yes, @benhur7200 you'd be very welcome to join. The new weekly comp starts tomorrow, & will be posted on the Forum later this evening.
    @PKRPar @johnjoe81 @memfno @MP33. games need to be played today please. if not whoever posts to try will be put through to the next round. thanks
  • memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    hi ckd, i'm probably not going to be available to play this week, so i am ok if you put @johnjoe81 through
    no problem @memfno thanks for letting me know.
    @PKRPar @MP33 last game

will do next round draw tomorrow