You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Smile and move on (eventually)....

Can't figure out how to post the hand but in summary, Only the second or third hand of the tournament and I had AA, opponent had KK. We both raised and re-raised until eventually we were both all in. Flop comes down with my third Ace, happy days. Turn a third King for my rival, (I feel for my opponent) River the fourth King. Sympathy for him evaporates and I sit wide-eyed looking at the screen as it thanks me for playing!

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

@TVSpice

Good to see you here.

Sometimes that "thanks for playing" tends to grate a little after a beat like that.

I noticed you ran 3rd in a Forum Triple Takedown last night, hope that made up for those quad kings.

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Yes, it was a fun night. Crashed out of the other Triple Takedown against a player with many more chips than me who was playing a good game and quite understandably was not allowing anyone a 'free look'. Had suited connectors, hit on the flop, decided this was my chance, went all in. He called, he had second pair but hit his Ace and I was gone. Didn't blame him and enjoyed the BH tourny instead. Hope you are well! xx
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    TVSpice said:

Can't figure out how to post the hand but in summary, Only the second or third hand of the tournament and I had AA, opponent had KK. We both raised and re-raised until eventually we were both all in. Flop comes down with my third Ace, happy days. Turn a third King for my rival, (I feel for my opponent) River the fourth King. Sympathy for him evaporates and I sit wide-eyed looking at the screen as it thanks me for playing!

No, no, no. That is not the correct way to be.

You have to firstly embark upon a meltdown in the chat box berating your opponent for every unfortunate situation that has ever befallen you.

Then you must follow this with a constant stream of invective laden forum posts questioning the integrity of everything and everyone remotely connected to Sky Poker.

Only then will you be truly welcome on this forum.

Mark