You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JACKPOT SYNDICATE 2020 CHELTENHAM NAPS (COVERING FOR VAIGRET)

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2020 DAY ONE RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQIl88AN5wav-wHHexP_HHZxl9ujK9fpSdIWJ4Wkks2KOhBICjIbfBt9xBoLgd0bbCIakaeIy6en7Xu/pubhtml

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2020 DAY TWO RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSLOJhG5fif6Lm95cMZ2Eytp4s2wuupP59HGXQs5wQenUdREiv9xZ3ldY9ZmUGXh79610NEV_vfyr1t/pubhtml

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2020 DAY THREE RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRYmkkWMebvSLL14MqgGsJyOvqWGpe1nB6yFmDX5TKHFzJ4-x804fDt_3vutTo1FYRxxz02sJplDieL/pubhtml

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2020 DAY FOUR RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTS1OweVbLRglf0jgsL7hAoRmbw4f-xl8AvS7GSfTutCt0M0kYmFmJgfBXo8EHKmmdJFCX0v-tuokZc/pubhtml

Hi.

@zadoc
@MAXALLY
@StayOrGo
@SidV79
@vaigret
@rabdeniro
@wynne1938
@Glenelg

As you probably know, I am covering for @vaigret for Cheltenham.

Please find the various sheets for ALL FOUR DAYS below, which all of you except @Glenelg should have access to.

Perhaps the first day someone can put @Glenelg 's selections on until he is aware of the process and access has been given to his email address.

It is slightly different to last year in as much as there is a separate sheet for each day and as such the sheets won't need to be refreshed daily.

If you copy them onto the sheet, remember to use copy/paste special (values only), so you don't mess up the formatting on the sheet.

Please also post your selections on the thread using the same format as last year.

@MAXALLY are you able to do the results? Same as last year, but on the separate sheets each day? The daily totals will auto calculate, but the combined totals this year will be a manual process, that @vaigret will normally do, but I will do them for Cheltenham.

If anyone has problems putting their selections on the sheet, please post here.

Best of luck!

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited March 2020
    edited March 2020
    edited March 2020
    edited March 2020
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    Cheers for doing this Graham @StayOrGo . I am actually down Chelts on the 1st day, so will not be able to update. I will however be able to do the other 3 days, no problem. Are you ok to do day 1?
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    Please remind me on how to put my selections on excel sheet.My early signs of dementia does not help my memory.in other words I have forgotten how to update my selections on your sheet
    edited March 2020
    wynne1938 said:

Please remind me on how to put my selections on excel sheet.My early signs of dementia does not help my memory.in other words I have forgotten how to update my selections on your sheet

Just put them down on this thread Mr Wynne, and myself or G will update them on the sheet for you.
    edited March 2020
    MAXALLY said:

Cheers for doing this Graham @StayOrGo . I am actually down Chelts on the 1st day, so will not be able to update. I will however be able to do the other 3 days, no problem. Are you ok to do day 1?

I have a hospital appointment on the Tuesday, and will be away between 3.40pm until about 6.30pm, but will complete them when I get back, so yes I can do them, but there will be a bit of a delay for the last three or four races.

Also @wynne1938 yes, as @MAXALLY said, just put them on here and between Alan and me, we put them on the sheet for you.

Best of luck my friend.
    Thankyou Graham and Alan.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    Thanks Graham and Alan for all your help. On Tuesday I am happy to put the results on the sheet as you both got other committments.It will give my mind something to think about. I will be around on here it was just I couldnt promise to be A1 and confident of dealing with all of this at this difficult time.

G I will also do the combined manual total posts as last year for Cheltenham uless you desperate to to them .

Thnks for all the support.

Terry
    vaigret said:

Thanks Graham and Alan for all your help. On Tuesday I am happy to put the results on the sheet as you both got other committments.It will give my mind something to think about. I will be around on here it was just I couldnt promise to be A1 and confident of dealing with all of this at this difficult time.

G I will also do the combined manual total posts as last year for Cheltenham uless you desperate to to them .

Terry

Hi Terry.

If you can do Tuesday's results and the combined totals, that'd be great Terry.

If anything changes and you want me to cover, just shout.

Take care.
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

Terry

Hi Terry.

If you can do Tuesday's results and the combined totals, that'd be great Terry.

If anything changes and you want me to cover, just shout.

Take care.
    will do mate
    Some say the early bird catches the worm....

1.30. FIDDLERONTHEROOF
    2.10. NOTEBOOK
    2.50. KILDISART
    3.30. CILAOS EMERY
    4.10. HONEYSUCKLE
    4.50. PRECIOUS CARGO
    5.30. CAREFULLY SELECTED

On sheet
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    1.30C: ABACADABRAS
    2.10C: BREWIN'UPASTORM
    2.50C: WHO DARES WINS
    3.30C: EPATANTE
    4.10C: BENIE DES DIEUX
    4.50C: ESPOIR DE GUYE
    5.30C: CAREFULLY SELECTED

ON SHEET.
    1.30C: ABRACADBRAS
    2.10C: NOTEBOOK
    2.50C: THE CONDITIONAL
    4.10C: BENIE DE DEUX
    4.50C: TRAINWRECK
    5.30C: LORD DU MESNIL
    1.30 CHANTRY HOUSE
    2.10 PUT THE KETTLE ON
    2.50 COGRY
    3.30 PENTLAND HILLS
    4.10 BENIE DES DIEUX
    4.50 GALVIN
    5.30 SPRINGFIELD FOX
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    1.30: ABACADABRAS
    2.10: NOTEBOOK
    2.50: KILDISART
    3.30: SUPASUNDAE
    4.10: ROKSANA
    4.50: IMPERIAL AURA
    5.30: LORD DU MESNIL

ON SHEET
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    1.30: FIDDLERONTHEROOF
    2.10: NOTEBOOK
    2.50: KILDISART
    3.30: CILAOS EMERY
    4.10: HONEYSUCKLE
    4.50: KNIGHT IN DUBAI
    5.30: LORD DU MESNIL

ON SHEET
    1.30C: ASTERION FORLONGE
    2.10C: ROUGE VIF
    2.50C: VINDICATION
    4.10C: BENIE DES DIEUX
    4.50C: ESPOIR DE GUYE
    5.30C: RAVENHILL

(ON SHEET)
    edited March 2020
    Table after Day 1

WYNNE1938 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers - £10.00
    STAYORGO 7 runners 2 winner 5 losers - £9.00
    VAIGRET 7 runners 2 winner 5 losers - £4.50
    SIDV79 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers -£(2.00)
    ZADOC 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(3.75)
    MAXALLY 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(3.75)
    RABDENIRO 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(4.00)

Well we all at least one winner today but the honours go to Wynne with 16-1 PUTTHEKETTLEON AND Graham with RAVENHILL 12-1.

The game is on

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r2ZbfndvNCVJz5YAWHaWA7LDS8_chek9QYBMt8AcxyQ/edit#gid=0

Please dont edit this link.