You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's here! March's Friday Orfordable League- the only 10-seater MTT on Sky & with prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
edited March 2020 in Poker Chat
Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for March, Week 3. Friday 20th March- Week 4 of 4.

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name and teamname/Ind on this thread to register and thus qualify for the chance to win a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 Bounty Hunter on 3rd April.

It runs every Friday...you only need two valid scores to be in with a chance to win. Your two best scores count.

Start time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Tournament type: 10 Seater Deepstack MTT- Entry fee- £3.30
12min Blinds- Late Registration NOW 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (and bring your friends)- Come along, have some fun and banter, play in a nice, relaxed and deep structured tourney with a chance to win a FREE Tournament entry.
Week 1- 6th March
Week 2- 13th March
Week 3- 20st March
Week 4- 27th March

PRIZES
Winner: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 3rd April)
Runner-up: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 3rd April)

Special Thanks go to @Tikay10 and all the peeps @SkyPoker for their ongoing support and donation of prizes.

RULES
Last date for valid entries into the league: end of late registration every Friday
You must post your name in this thread or be listed in the Autoreg list
To qualify for a prize you must play at least 2 of the weeks in that particular month
Only your best 2 scores count
In case of a tie for a prize then countback will be taken into account; i.e, the best individual score from a qualifying week shall count.
Please note: The prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and the winners shall automatically entered on Friday 6th March.

Good luck at the tables

Comments

• Options
    Here is the Autoreg list for tonight and for all of March. Should anyone wish to play for a prize then post your name/teamname on this thread.
    Good luck at the tables everyone

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 910
    Could I be added back into this please? Ta
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 910
    In fact, after that shambles don't bother! :D
  • Options

In fact, after that shambles don't bother! :D

Too late as already added you @Toffeeandy lol.
    Here is the league table after March Week 1 and thank you all for playing

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Mornig folks, here is the Auto-reg list for tonight and all of March. If you are not on the list you cannot win a prize so if you wish to register, please put your name and teamname on this thread. Best of luck at the tables.

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    Shall I? Shan’t I ?? Oh go on then...in please..

But about my appearance fee, Andy?
  • Options
    madprof said:

Shall I? Shan’t I ?? Oh go on then...in please..

But about my appearance fee, Andy?

Have added you Danny and you will appear on the results post tomorrow
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Good morning folks, here is the league table after March Week 2. Thank you all for playing and good luck at the tables

• Options
    timeforbedtimeforbed Member Posts: 140
    Hello, please note I came 7th in last night's tournament.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    HI @timeforbed I have edited and updated the table (please see above). Sorry I missed that your score had not been added and thank you for letting me know. Good luck at the tables tonight

Andy
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Good morning folks, I hope you are all staying safe in these trying times.
    After two weeks of competition,and with two weeks to play, there plenty of players still in with a chance of winning a prize so here is the Autoreg list for March. Good luck everyone

• Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Hi, sorry is it too late to join this? Looks like fun!
  • Options
    Hi @Shelley7 no, it's not too late to join for this month as you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize so I have added you to the list and you will see your score when I post tomorrow morning. Welcome to The Friday Orfordable League and good luck for tonight

SidV79
    (Andy)
  • Options
    Congratulations to @pomfrittes on winning last night's Orfy and with @waller02 as runner up it will make for a tense final week in the race for the prizes, well done guys. Here is the League table after March Week 3

• Options
    Hi folks, Judgement Day is here as there are EIGHT players still in with a chance to win a prize so very best of luck to everyone who plays tonight.
    Here is the Autoreg list for March, if you wish to join in the fun for April then please post your name (& teamname or Ind) on this thread and I will add you

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Good morning folks, very little change in the overall standings, even with 86 runners last night, the most we have had in a long time. Let us hope it keeps up.
    Congratulations to both @pomfrittes on topping the league for March, holding off, by a solitary point, and @waller02, well played guys. Both win FREE entry into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH, very best of luck to you both.
    Here is the final league table for March and thanks to everyone who has taken part

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    There’s something up with your table Andy, I seem to have inherited Jeffters scores
  • Options
    Looks like daggers has mine
  • Options
    Thank you for pointing this out @bbMike. It is all sorted correctly and updated to show the correct finishing positions (the top 2 were already correct). Best of luck at the tables
  • Options
    Thanks, that looks better!