You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Joining TPT?

ChazzamuffChazzamuff Member Posts: 2
Hi was wondering if I could be part of TPT but not sure where to post this so was hoping someone could reach out to me. Thanks

Answers

• Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    Hi Chazzamuff, sorry just seen this, find team talk the TPT Poker chat and then post in there.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297

Hi Chazzamuff, sorry just seen this, find team talk the TPT Poker chat and then post in there.

Hey Chazzamuff

I asked the same question about joining TPT some months ago- even got a Geldy recommendation!( maybe that's why no-ones come back to me!...) Think I'm happy now to be Independent.. btw don't hold your breath
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072

Hi was wondering if I could be part of TPT but not sure where to post this so was hoping someone could reach out to me. Thanks

@POKERTREV :smiley:
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    POKERTREV has unfortunately had a lot of Family Health problems, so isn't around very often I'm afraid.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    MISTY4ME said:

POKERTREV has unfortunately had a lot of Family Health problems, so isn't around very often I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear that, I wondered why, even after Geldy had 'recommended' me sometime ago and said someone would contact, no-one did! Family priorities always!! Best wishes to Pokertrev!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

I'm sorry to say that POKERTREV suffered a close family bereavement last week, so I don't think he'll be concerning himself with poker matters for a while.
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    Please feel free to post in TPT team thread, am sure you will be welcome with open arms. As Tikay said, Trev has got other things on his mind at the moment, so please be forgiven for not been made official members of the team.
  • Options
    COVID9COVID9 Member Posts: 4
    poker pro from the back streets of bolton looking to join the ranks if any spaces are available
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    Hey COVID9 (bit of an awkward username), but I know @SidV79 has a lot to do with the TPT Team stuff nowadays, perhaps he will enlist you......actually Sid (Andy) I think you would do a good job resurrecting TPT from the Ashes :)

• Options
    COVID9COVID9 Member Posts: 4
    hiya misty.. many thanks mate iv messaged him nice one