You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Crushing Limp Noodle 4nl Reg Cash Game

suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
I quit poker so long ago but once a year I always come back and try to run up 4nl-10nl for a month or 2

This year I decided to stream it for a laugh and for self reflection. Let the donk times begin! Happy Lockdown.

Comments

• suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
    I've legit got no poker mates I can bounce back ideas and thoughts from so if you agree or disagree in these ideas, lines + spots please share! Thanks :)
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Watched this morning, very entertaining stream, you going to stream regularly?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited March 2020
    Sorry I missed this. @suneel7 is a gent at the tables. Top bloke.
    Allan23 said:

Thanks for stopping by mate, good to meet you.
    suneel7 said:

Allan23 said:

Thanks for stopping by mate, good to meet you.
    *All depends mate. I think its a great way to talk poker, review and make friends... For sure here and there, we'll see how things develop. Sooo glad to see Duesenberg streams, glad peeps are repping for sky :smiley:
    mumsie said:

Sorry I missed this. @suneel7 is a gent at the tables. Top bloke.

ha! in short bursts maybe Mums :wink: no worries, come say hi one day on stream :)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Cheers @suneel7 , next time announce your stream in the forum before hand.
    mumsie said:

Cheers @suneel7 , next time announce your stream in the forum before hand.

ok cool.

I like the idea of recording a cash session and then come back to it on stream to review. I think it would be a good idea to get others thoughts on spots/lines and be interesting to see how they would of played.

Be cool to see how others would play and why.