You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Private table

azzerazzer Member Posts: 1
Is it possible to create a private table to play with friends?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    azzer said:

Is it possible to create a private table to play with friends?

Hi @azzer

Unfortunately Sky Poker does not currently offer that facility.
  • Options
    treedog1treedog1 Member Posts: 1
    Missing a trick, I was going to ask the same thing after our poker nights had to be cancelled, does anyone know any other poker sites which you can create private tables and play for real cash. Found a few apps you can play for fun on a private table but not real cash!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    treedog1 said:

Missing a trick, I was going to ask the same thing after our poker nights had to be cancelled, does anyone know any other poker sites which you can create private tables and play for real cash. Found a few apps you can play for fun on a private table but not real cash!

@treedog1

PokerStars offer private tables, maybe try them.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    treedog1 said:

Pokenews have an article on the best sites for friends to play each other.

google poker news , poker with mates.
  • Options
    JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    I asked about this too recently....

Also had a really long chat with a lovely support agent on the live chat called Gemma (shes brilliant by the way) as we've seen increased collusion activities on the dym tables - we both agreed that this is probably because friends are bored at home currently and want to play games.

She said she would put forward the idea of creating the private tables to management so i'm really hoping this happens.

We too have a group of friends at home that would want to regularly play sit n go's privately...