You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

1st Poker Tournament Win on Stream!

suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Here's me streamed with my thoughts - warts n all - I'm a tourney noob, but want to start taking it alittle more seriously - streamed this for fun + self relfection.

Feedback would be appreciated :) Thanks

Comments

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,235
    Well done - Not sure what happened to your JJ. Good job it didn,t make any difference

Think you worked out the blinds wrong - You had 30 bbs instead of 20 when doing calculation

GL

P
  • suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
    MP33 said:

Well done - Not sure what happened to your JJ. Good job it didn,t make any difference

Think you worked out the blinds wrong - You had 30 bbs instead of 20 when doing calculation

GL

P

Cheers. Looking back at it sky didnt deal a player in? Then everyone auto mucked...

Yeah, this was how i used to work it out ages ago with my own understanding. Then I looked into it and its just the big blind i should be adding up.

Cool cheers, you too.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    suneel7 said:

Here's me streamed with my thoughts - warts n all - I'm a tourney noob, but want to start taking it alittle more seriously - streamed this for fun + self relfection.

Feedback would be appreciated :) Thanks

https://youtu.be/_XTtjZ8aZbc