You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Crushing 10nl in Position + Dicey Spots (Highlighted Video with Review)

suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52
edited April 2020 in Strategy
I jumped on 20nl earlier (didnt record it though) and 10nl just now, my first time at both for quite sometime. I just played like I have been over the past two weeks at 4nl, which is basically experiemental and putting some approaches and seeing what developed....

Some interesting high varience plays for sure... I'm curious to workout if a couple plays were just donk off plays or actually had some long term merit vs villian/s?

Kicks off at 00:45, come say howdey..

Comments

• CharlieP23CharlieP23 Member Posts: 4
    Cool stream - fairly sure I've played against you at 4nl in the last couple of weeks. I'm doing something similar myself but rebuilding a roll during the pandemic.

Haven't watched all of it yet so will comment later but liked the thought process behind the A3o, villain dependent of course. Probably overthinking against the typical 10nl player though!

Def worth building into your game for higher limits though.
  • suneel7suneel7 Member Posts: 52

Cool stream - fairly sure I've played against you at 4nl in the last couple of weeks. I'm doing something similar myself but rebuilding a roll during the pandemic.

Haven't watched all of it yet so will comment later but liked the thought process behind the A3o, villain dependent of course. Probably overthinking against the typical 10nl player though!

Def worth building into your game for higher limits though.

Yeah I thank god I made it out of 4nl again, it can take so long to get out of. Yes exactly mate, may aswell get that roll back up and running. As tragic as things are around us atm, take advantage of the boom.

I've uploaded a bunch of stuff, so feel free to have a browse. I'm on MMT's this month in an attept to level up the 30-50bb part of the game.

Deffo, It's tough balancing ranges - I think i'm still showing up with too many bluffs in certain spots, but people tend to overfold too much in general so I guess that's ok for the mircos.

Thanks for commenting, Im glad you liked the review/stream.

All the best + glglgl.