You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS 14 £20k High Roller Late Semi Sat Issue (18:15)

Sunday8pmSunday8pm Member Posts: 58
I won a seat through this satellite to the main sat for the high roller for the late reg had already finished by the time the sat i was playing had finished.

I don't seem to have had a credit for the money equivalent so does anyone know what happens? No rush as its only £48 i think.

cheers,
Ben

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,165

@Sunday8pm

It should get automatically credited go your account Ben, but if not I'll have a word in the morning & get it sorted.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Sunday8pm

It should get automatically credited go your account Ben, but if not I'll have a word in the morning & get it sorted.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the quick reply, i just had a quick look through my transactions and couldn't see anything for £48 so i'm not sure its been credited.

I'd also like compensation because I definitely
    would have qualified for the high roller in the satellite and not had to tilt buyin direct like I did. And then because of this tilt i lasted about half a level. Had i not been tilted I'm almost certain I would have gone on to win it so i would suggest adequate compensation is a minimum of second place prize money. £2500 with lets say a grands worth of bounties. Off to bed now but sure i'll wake up with an extra 3.5 bags in my account.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    You won’t be compensated any more than £48....
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Sunday8pm said:

Tikay10 said:

@Sunday8pm

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the quick reply, i just had a quick look through my transactions and couldn't see anything for £48 so i'm not sure its been credited.

would have qualified for the high roller in the satellite and not had to tilt buyin direct like I did. And then because of this tilt i lasted about half a level. Had i not been tilted I'm almost certain I would have gone on to win it so i would suggest adequate compensation is a minimum of second place prize money. £2500 with lets say a grands worth of bounties. Off to bed now but sure i'll wake up with an extra 3.5 bags in my account.
    @Sunday8pm

Morning Ben.

In cases like this, Sky Poker flick your boom switch on for a random MTT, in your case the £4,000 UKOPS Turbo.

Sunday8pm 1056000 1 £918.72 + £263.18 Head Prizes 10

PS - I'll pass this across to the Team for them to investigate &, if appropriate, issue a refund.

PPS - you retired from goalkeeping yet?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Sunday8pm said:

Tikay10 said:

@Sunday8pm

Hi Tony,

@Sunday8pm

Morning Ben.

In cases like this Sky Poker run a Virtual High Roller. I've just looked at the Virtual version & it seems you went out first hand, running a bluff. As if you'd ever do such a thing...

PS - I'll pass this across to the Team for them to investigate &, if appropriate, issue a refund.

PPS - you retired from goalkeeping yet?

Well then the software needs reprogramming as I stopped bluffing when the grey hairs started to appear. Yeh no rush on the investigation.

Still playing, dual registered to Bury Town of the Isthmian North (step 4) and Scole United (step 7) the landscape of non league football is going to change dramatically post Covid though so I’m not sure how it will all pan out. There’s a lot of clubs on their knees after just a few weeks of no revenue coming in and contracts to pay. The players at Bury all immediately said we don’t need paying whilst we are not playing/training. We could even seek to be furloughed as it is all ‘above board’ at Bury but the lads were unanimous in deciding not to go down that route. I’m still reasonably fit for my age so I’d like to keep going, it’s nice to break up the week with a game of footy on a Saturday.
  • Options

@Sunday8pm

So, tell us how the UKOPS £4,000 BH went?

Glad to hear you are still playing football. You must surely be the oldest footballer in non-league football, right?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Sunday8pm

So, tell us how the UKOPS £4,000 BH went?

Glad to hear you are still playing football. You must surely be the oldest footballer in non-league football, right?

I was more focused on the Main as I was fairly chipped up once the bubble burst and the 4K was just idling in the background, I ended up busting the main just inside the money and realised there was 10 left in the 4K and I had a stack. From there I naturally outplayed all of my opponents with no luck whatsoever and got the win.

I’m 33, we are lucky to have Carlos Edwards who’s 40 (Ex Sunderland, Ipswich, 90+ caps for Trinidad) in the team and he’s possibly also the fittest. Some player I tell you.

• Options

Crikey, I remember him.

• Options

Crikey, amazing what can be found on google.

• Options
    @Tikay10 ha! Bury is a great club, we have Alan Lee (Ex Ipswich, Palace) as director of football, he’s really getting the youth sides ship shape, several really promising Ipswich/Norwich players on loan (3 have just been offered 3 year contracts) and an average gate of around 400 so everything was shaping up nicely pre Covid. The club is well run though and doesn’t over stretch itself financially so hopefully should bounce back. Other clubs at that level though have big big problems, some have thrown millions at just this season alone to try and get promoted, only for the season to be null and void. There are a few teams across the country who were mathematically promoted, but even they have been included in the null and void.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,094
    edited April 2020
    Sunday8pm said:

@Tikay10 ha! Bury is a great club, we have Alan Lee (Ex Ipswich, Palace) as director of football, he’s really getting the youth sides ship shape, several really promising Ipswich/Norwich players on loan (3 have just been offered 3 year contracts) and an average gate of around 400 so everything was shaping up nicely pre Covid. The club is well run though and doesn’t over stretch itself financially so hopefully should bounce back. Other clubs at that level though have big big problems, some have thrown millions at just this season alone to try and get promoted, only for the season to be null and void. There are a few teams across the country who were mathematically promoted, but even they have been included in the null and void.

I know your club has gone all Billy Big B0ll0cks since leaving its proper home in the Eastern Counties League. But i think "millions" might be pushing it :)

Unless it's AFC Sudbury...

PS-wp last night
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Sunday8pm said:

I know your club has gone all Billy Big B0ll0cks since leaving its proper home in the Eastern Counties League. But i think "millions" might be pushing it :)

Unless it's AFC Sudbury...

PS-wp last night
    Ha! Not necessarily our league just across the board. Stowmarket who are in the division below are rumoured to have a £500,000 annual playing staff budget. This on top of ground improvement costs needed to get promoted, non playing staff and other projects mean they probably are spending over a mill a year. Crazy.
  • Options

@Sunday8pm

Hi Ben,

That credit will be in your account shortly.

Apols for the delay.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Sunday8pm

Hi Ben,

That credit will be in your account shortly.

Apols for the delay.

Thanks mate I just had a look and yes it’s been credited. Thanks for your help 👍🏼