You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker points

stickler10stickler10 Member Posts: 56
edited June 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions

Apologies in advance if there is already a discussion on this.

There should be more benefits of collecting poker points from cash games/tournaments etc.

I don't have time to play on the site much but from what it seems to me, there really isn't any benefit at all, apart from the obvious earning money per month, which benefits regular players who have time to play consistently on the site.

For instance, I currently have 804 poker points, built up over time, but all I can use them on is £20 free rolls every few hours, at a cost of 10 points.

I think there should be more than that, to benefit the people like myself, who cannot play on the site constantly, as it stands my points are just going to waste, and have done for a while.

You could offer something like: 1p per point, available to cash in at any time, so when people like me do actually get some spare time to play, we can redeem our points and have some money to play.

Or perhaps make bigger freerolls? Such as 50 points freerolls for a bigger prizepool, even 100 point freerolls maybe?

Comments

• Options
    I11l0I11l0 Member Posts: 5
    I agree with this. I have over 20000 and i dont even Play those freerolls as its just pointless. @skypoker it would be nice if we could use them for satalites like on pokerstars.