You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS Easter Sunday Punt

In1982UTVIn1982UTV Member Posts: 14
Hello all.
After playing on Thursday night I enjoyed it and have decided to take a punt and deposit £200 and play on Sunday.
Going to play the 7pm, 830pm and 9pm UKOPs sides and the 8pm Monster event and should be good fun.
I dont play online much and mainly live once a month or so.
Be good to chat to some of you at the tables and maybe win some monies.

Comments

• Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Glgl hope you enjoy! :)
  • Options
    I certainly will enjoy it and will enjoy it even more so if I can make a little profit.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    GL tonight!
  • Options
    Thabkyou very much. I didnt realise if play some cash and sit n gos as a deposit new bonus you get £40 in my tokens so as well as £200 deposit I have £44 in tokens so will be playing a few more games tonight. Should be and will be fun but will be even better if can make some profit
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    Also having a bit of a punt tonight. Gl, should be fun.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,594
    In1982UTV said:

Thabkyou very much. I didnt realise if play some cash and sit n gos as a deposit new bonus you get £40 in my tokens so as well as £200 deposit I have £44 in tokens so will be playing a few more games tonight. Should be and will be fun but will be even better if can make some profit

@In1982UTV

Be careful when you use those tokens - they don't give "change". If it's (say) a £5.50 token & you buy into a £3.30 event, you don't get £2.20 back.
  • Options
    EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
    Evening, Tikay10. I have some how lost my ticket to the UKOP 60 Main event. How do i get help with this?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,594

Evening, Tikay10. I have some how lost my ticket to the UKOP 60 Main event. How do i get help with this?

@EmperorSex

I'm not sure what you mean by "lost my ticket" but the best advice I can give is to get hold of Customer Care.