You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for April- MTT seats to be won in Sky's only 10-seater

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
edited April 2020 in Poker Chat
Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for April, Week 3. Friday 24th April- Week 4 of 4.

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name and teamname/Ind on this thread to register and thus qualify for the chance to win a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 Bounty Hunter on 1st May.

It runs every Friday...you only need two valid scores to be in with a chance to win. Your two best scores count.

Start time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Tournament type: 10 Seater Deepstack MTT- Entry fee- £3.30
12min Blinds- Late Registration NOW 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (and bring your friends)- Come along, have some fun and banter, play in a nice, relaxed and deep structured tourney with a chance to win a FREE Tournament entry.
Week 1- 3rd April Winner @wynne1938
Week 2- 10th April Winner @DoyleBrun
Week 3- 17th April Winner @Dan040811- highest placed registree @DoyleBrun
Week 4- 24th April

PRIZES
Winner: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 1st May)
Runner-up: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 1st May)

Special Thanks go to @Tikay10 and all the peeps @SkyPoker for their ongoing support and donation of prizes.

RULES
Last date for valid entries into the league: end of late registration every Friday
You must post your name in this thread or be listed in the Autoreg list
To qualify for a prize you must play at least 2 of the weeks in that particular month
Only your best 2 scores count
In case of a tie for a prize then countback will be taken into account; i.e, the best individual score from a qualifying week shall count.
Please note: The prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and the winners shall automatically entered on Friday 1st May.

Good luck at the tables

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Good morning folks, thank you all for playing and here is the League table after April Week 1

• Options
    Good morning everyone, I hope nobody is being driven insane by having to stay inside in these trying times. All the more reason to come and play The Orfy, have a bit of banter then, maybe, win a prize at the month's end.
    If anyone wishes to join, whose name is not on the list below, then please post your name/teamname on this thread and you will be eligible to win a prize for this month as well as being auto- regged for the rest of the month.
    Best of luck at the tables and stay safe everyone.

• Options
    Good evening folks, sorry this is late but here is the updated League table after April Week 2. Congratulatios to @DoyleBrun on taking the win, well played mate

• Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    SidV79 said:

Good evening folks, sorry this is late but here is the updated League table after April Week 2. Congratulatios to @DoyleBrun on taking the win, well played mate

Thank you Andy just got to remember to play the others so I am in with a chance.
  • Options
    Good morning folks, I trust you are all still sane (I do have my doubts about this lol) and are staying safe in these unorthodox times. Still, as it has been said many times before, life goes on and so does the Friday Orfordable League. Below is the auto-reg list for April and should anyone wish to qualify for this month's prizes, this is your last chance to do so as April registrations will close at end of late reg (60 mins) tonight. So if you wish to qualify for this month then please post your name/teamname on this thread by the end of late reg tonight but registration will still be open for next month and beyond to anyone who wishes to join our merry band of 10-seat MTT officianados. Best of luck everyone, here is the Auto-reg list

• Options
    Good morning Sky Poker players/fans/groupies (delete as applicable), @DoyleBrun takes the lead with one week to go for this month, and plenty still in with a chance of a prize next week.
    Here is the updated League table after April Week 3

• Options
    Good morning folks, I hope everyone is well on this lovely sunny day, and welcome to the final Orfy of April. There are still quite a few players in with a chance of bagging a prize this month so the very best of luck to you all. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning folks, here is the final league table after April Week 4 and many thanks for playing this tourney. Congratulations to both @DoyleBrun and @zadoc , who finished 1st and 2nd respectively, on winning this month's prizes. You will be automatically entered into next week's (May 1st) 9.30pm £11 BH (I shall post a reminder once your names appear in the lobby) and the very best of luck to you both

• Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    SidV79 said:

Good morning folks, here is the final league table after April Week 4 and many thanks for playing this tourney. Congratulations to both @DoyleBrun and @zadoc , who finished 1st and 2nd respectively, on winning this month's prizes. You will be automatically entered into next week's (May 1st) 9.30pm £11 BH (I shall post a reminder once your names appear in the lobby) and the very best of luck to you both

Hi Andy @SidV79

I guess with all the hype with Mini UKOPS this Auto reg did'nt happen.

Roger
  • Options
    Hi Roger, I have sent both yourself and Chris a PM and you shall be auto-regged for the tourney next week now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Andy
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    SidV79 said:

Hi Roger, I have sent both yourself and Chris a PM and you shall be auto-regged for the tourney next week now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Andy

Thanks Andy, no problem mate, Thanks for organising.

Stay Safe

Roger