You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

site keeps closing on me mid games

diaper10diaper10 Member Posts: 5
does anyone have this problem or any ideas how to fix

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    diaper10 said:

does anyone have this problem or any ideas how to fix

Yeah every session this will happen at least once to me. If it's just MTTs that you are playing then the only way to fix this is to reboot during each 5 min break. Not ideal but it's better than crashing in game.
  • diaper10diaper10 Member Posts: 5
    problem is im multi table on turbo dym and by the time you get back it cost you
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Had a similar issue recently.

The sky live chat will advise you do clear cookies etc if using the Web version.

If using the Sky software then uninstall Sky application, flash player and Adobe air. Reinstall all again.

I do this every 2 to 3 days now.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I play maybe 8-10 MTT tables during peak times but also have other tables open. I tend to close down the software every break or 2. This tends to get around the issue.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I have an issue whereby if I close the download client, it won’t reopen, I have to restart the PC which can take up the whole 5 min break, and obviously no good for Sit and Go
  • diaper10diaper10 Member Posts: 5
    thank you very much, cammykaze & mattbates will try the unistall and if carrys on will just have to close down every hour or so
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @diaper10 ... i do hope you've managed to get to the bottom of this......
  • ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    Yeah this is well known and costly problem but if you speak to support they just say its something on your end. I was hoping a new pc with good specs would stop it happening but hasn't made a difference.