You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker Software

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
Hi

I,ve been messing about with free versions of different software programs and to be honest they batter my head. I just find them really confusing. But in order to improve my game i think i need something to go over hands i,m unsure off - and theres plenty of them.

I recently came accross Poker Snowie and instantly liked the layout and it just seemed the easiest one to use.

Only problem is that its mainly for cash games and i am trying to improve my MTT game. It does however say you can manipulate stack sizes to replicate early stages of tournament games.

I have put some scenarios in but the results just don,t look right - even for a cash game.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on Poker Snowie and other software they would reccomend.

Thanks

P

ps - I,ll post a cpl of hands to show what i mean

Comments

• Options
    Heres a perfect example : This can,t be right

I,ve just realised after paying $120 for a year basic membership i can,t even look at the hand ranges that they are assigning ( i was on a free preview of them before - but now its asking for another $200 to see and possibly edit this info)

I feel like i,ve been ripped off

I,m now assuming they,ve assigned them a super tight range - even so i thought it was a call

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Thats another thing it doesn,t do - allow you to expand the page

Incase you can,t see it properly - Its 50bbs deep 6 max

It goes - UTG min raises

Folds to button with 910s

Its saying its a fold

(Its the same with 100bbs)