You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Nothing to see here folks o:)

Comments

• CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397

Cammykaze approx 10 years ago or so after losing AA vs AK AIPF for small pot
    haha! Professor :)
    madprof said:

Cammykaze said:

Commando Walter Mitty. At least he is a bit better at it than the unnamed sky player with the username which is very like his full name IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-7eQgvaMc&feature=emb_rel_pause

@BlairReid errr, sorry Walter. Have you had a look at this thread? Don't want other people with a similar username to their real live name to panic!

Do you have anything to sell or not sell? Any ideas? Any thoughts at all? Or is it a deathly silence as people will see who you truely are here?

Happy to respond to any valid questions in this thread

Many Thanks,

Cammykaze

Hey Cammy

My real name isn't anything like my skypoker pseudonym? And I genuinely didn't think the abuse I gave you was SOOO bad...btw carryonabusingblairread.scot.uk is my latest website
    Do you think I was naive enough to copy and paste that url into my browser.......

The answer was a big fat YES! unforunately :wink:
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Cammykaze said:

Not too sure whether I feel that having limitations on chat, or the ability to say what's acceptable and what isn't, is particularly healthy.

Anything illegal (homophobic, racist, collusive, etc) Life chat ban.

Anything really offensive ( hoping people get sick, die etc) Life chat ban.

Anything Angle shooting is a grey area (hate it myself but some would argue its a part of the game) Shouldn't be allowed but often is.

Anything else. Well imo it's fair game. We are adults who chose to play a game for real and sometimes large amounts of money. Table talk is as much a part of it as hand ranges, pot odds and bad beats.

I enjoy a bit of banter when playing live and if it degenerates into trash talking, which usually it doesn't, as long as its not illegal then bring it on.

To be honest I don't see any difference when its online, where you have the advantage of being able to just turn it off.

Thanks for you input TheEdge949

Yes, and I enjoy the live trash talk more than text trash talk. Can be good for the game in the right environment.

You can't kill anyone with your tongue or keyboard keys :)

It's someone with a bit of bravado with not much to back it up.

This person will be as white as a sheet the next time we cross live paths. He will be told exactly what I and others think of him as he is playing the "big time charlie" role.

He has been told softly, then less softly to put a sock in it. Then less softly, then more harshly. The message is not being received so he will be put straight at the next local poker game.

Cammy

Sadly the highlighted bit isn't correct. I hope that most adults and certainly those playing poker online are mentally strong enough that this isn't an issue but younger people and/or those with mental health issues can and have committed suicide or self harmed as a result of online or verbal abuse.
    Enut said:

Cammykaze said:

Not too sure whether I feel that having limitations on chat, or the ability to say what's acceptable and what isn't, is particularly healthy.

Anything Angle shooting is a grey area (hate it myself but some would argue its a part of the game) Shouldn't be allowed but often is.

Anything else. Well imo it's fair game. We are adults who chose to play a game for real and sometimes large amounts of money. Table talk is as much a part of it as hand ranges, pot odds and bad beats.

I enjoy a bit of banter when playing live and if it degenerates into trash talking, which usually it doesn't, as long as its not illegal then bring it on.

To be honest I don't see any difference when its online, where you have the advantage of being able to just turn it off.

Yes, and I enjoy the live trash talk more than text trash talk. Can be good for the game in the right environment.

This person will be as white as a sheet the next time we cross live paths. He will be told exactly what I and others think of him as he is playing the "big time charlie" role.

He has been told softly, then less softly to put a sock in it. Then less softly, then more harshly. The message is not being received so he will be put straight at the next local poker game.

Cammy

Sadly the highlighted bit isn't correct. I hope that most adults and certainly those playing poker online are mentally strong enough that this isn't an issue but younger people and/or those with mental health issues can and have committed suicide or self harmed as a result of online or verbal abuse.
    I understand the sentiment of course. From my understanding it's a teenage thing mostly however it can impact adults just the same.

Celebrities can be a bit of a target as well.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Cammykaze said:

Enut said:

Cammykaze said:

Cammy

I understand the sentiment of course. From my understanding it's a teenage thing mostly however it can impact adults just the same.

Celebrities can be a bit of a target as well.
    I agree....keyboard commandos can make other people's lives a misery...HOWEVER on occasions...certain 'celebrities' deserve the stick they get...eg.

When Kirty Allsop declared her husband had Covid 19 she proceeded to tell the twitterworld she had decided to flee London, relocate to her holiday home with her infected hubby and kids to make scones/crafty things

(don't get me wrong...If I could have left London to go to the south west 2nd home for the safety of my family ..I would have done it as well..I just wouldn't have advertised it!)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Cammykaze said:

madprof said:

Cammykaze said:

Commando Walter Mitty. At least he is a bit better at it than the unnamed sky player with the username which is very like his full name IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-7eQgvaMc&feature=emb_rel_pause

@BlairReid errr, sorry Walter. Have you had a look at this thread? Don't want other people with a similar username to their real live name to panic!

Do you have anything to sell or not sell? Any ideas? Any thoughts at all? Or is it a deathly silence as people will see who you truely are here?

Happy to respond to any valid questions in this thread

Many Thanks,

Cammykaze

Hey Cammy

My real name isn't anything like my skypoker pseudonym? And I genuinely didn't think the abuse I gave you was SOOO bad...btw carryonabusingblairread.scot.uk is my latest website
    Do you think I was naive enough to copy and paste that url into my browser.......

The answer was a big fat YES! unforunately :wink:
    Muhahahaha...I even typed his name wrong! sorry @BlairReid
    Ok one for the maybe 2/4 and up spin up players.

A chap by the skypoker ID of @Smevy apparently played cash with you guys a while ago.

Walter tells me he was an excellent player and one of the regulars mentioned in chat to him he is the best in the business in cash game terms.

I get the impression he is not a regular. Whatever happened to him?

Is there any or at least an element of truth to that?

Cammy
    edited April 2020

I agree....keyboard commandos can make other people's lives a misery...HOWEVER on occasions...certain 'celebrities' deserve the stick they get...eg.

When Kirty Allsop declared her husband had Covid 19 she proceeded to tell the twitterworld she had decided to flee London, relocate to her holiday home with her infected hubby and kids to make scones/crafty things

(don't get me wrong...If I could have left London to go to the south west 2nd home for the safety of my family ..I would have done it as well..I just wouldn't have advertised it!)

There was always something about her I liked. Maybe her bossy manner :)

All joking aside, she is as daft as the ex Head of "insert title here" Dr Catherine Calderwood.
  • BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    Wow Nicky, this is pretty special, even by your standards. You know I don’t use the forum so making libellous comments about me here is about as low as it gets. I only found out about this through a friend who told me you had attacked my reputation. You are way out of line calling my character into question, please post any evidence you have.

Firstly, thanks to Tikay for how well you run this forum. Haven’t been on here in about six months but did a quick search of Nicky’s name there and the amount of work you do and patience you display makes this forum what it is.

Secondly, I completely agree with everyone who says chat box abusing players and putting down their sharkscopes is out of order. I have met many of you either in an online or live environment and I’d like to think this comes across. I think I’m on good terms with every Sky player I’ve met at SPTs or in Vegas. In fact this is true for people I meet playing poker generally with the only exception being Nicky.

It’s important to give you some background, the chat box interactions between us aren’t random attacks. We play in the same local game, Nicky blocked access to his sharkscope results in order to manipulate stats there and try sell action at 1.2 to these people who aren’t really in to poker so wouldn’t be able to process the data properly and would just trust someone they perceived as a friend. One of these players is my good friend Grant who some of you met in Vegas. So I told the group this was a scam and pointed them to his sharkscope which was unblocked at the time and quickly became blocked. I’ll post your powerpoint presentation using three figure sample sizes of £5.50 games to sell at 1.2 in 55s if you want. Ever since then Nicky has had some sort of personal vendetta against me, it will be interesting to see what you mean in relation to my character. My reputation in gambling is very important to me and ultimately the only reason I’m even responding to your pettiness.
    As previously mentioned I had a quick search of the forum there to see if anyone would take his nonsense seriously and it threw up predictably interesting results. Your posts seem to fall into three categories,

Incoherent rambling, Exhibit A

Moaning, Exhibit B

Factually incorrect, Exhibit C

One of your ramblings bizarrely starts with the disclaimer that your close family think you are a "straight shooter" but then there's also this?

edited April 2020
    This thread manages to fall nicely into all of your three favoured categories and says a lot more about your character than it does mine.
    Cammykaze said:

A chap by the skypoker ID of @Smevy apparently played cash with you guys a while ago.

Walter tells me he was an excellent player and one of the regulars mentioned in chat to him he is the best in the business in cash game terms.

Cammy

This belongs to one of my friends from Manchester. @FeelGroggy has experiece playing him for sure and we have mentioned him briefly at an SPT stop before.

If you are implying that I was multiaccounting then he also played chunks at 5/10 spins which is way higher than I play. Perhaps you want me to also post the evidence of you multiaccounting on Pokerstars? Please post evidence and not just libellous nonsense.
    Good to see you reid the forums.

The @smevy was for someone else (not you) to comment on.

TY!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    This seems like a bit of a Blair witch hunt project.
    BlairReid said:

My reputation in gambling is very important to me and ultimately the only reason I’m even responding to your pettiness.

Your reputation is solid. You tell me.

Tell me more about Kevin, Sam and Grantos.

Cheers

ps. Please stop using my real name. I don't look for a * next to cammykaze only anonymity.
    edited April 2020
    BlairReid said:

Cammykaze said:

Cammy

This belongs to one of my friends from Manchester. @FeelGroggy has experiece playing him for sure and we have mentioned him briefly at an SPT stop before.

If you are implying that I was multiaccounting then he also played chunks at 5/10 spins which is way higher than I play. Perhaps you want me to also post the evidence of you multiaccounting on Pokerstars? Please post evidence and not just libellous nonsense.
    Your "friend", if you have any lacks any class in poker terms and IRL terms I reckon.

@smevy anything to add. FWIW, I have never met you or ever want to. You are as classless as Walter.
    BlairReid said:

This thread manages to fall nicely into all of your three favoured categories and says a lot more about your character than it does mine.

Genuinely lost here. Can you please expand on this?

Cheers
    BlairReid said:

As previously mentioned I had a quick search of the forum there to see if anyone would take his nonsense seriously and it threw up predictably interesting results. Your posts seem to fall into three categories,

Incoherent rambling, Exhibit A

Moaning, Exhibit B

Factually incorrect, Exhibit C

One of your ramblings bizarrely starts with the disclaimer that your close family think you are a "straight shooter" but then there's also this?

Won't try reiding.

Can you make this a little easier to understand Walter.

Cheers
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    Guys, guys,.

No -one is making any sense.

Stop this **** and delete everything.

@BlairReid @Cammykaze