You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Gesture.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537
Maybe Skypoker should show their support of the NHS, by starting the main at say 8.10 on a Thursday, to allow players to show their appreciation.

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 910
    Rather than do that why don't they have the 7.55 break at 8.00 on Thursdays or extend this break to 8.05? A lot of people will be in other tournaments rather than just the main which will resume at 8.00 after their break...
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    I understand the love for the NHS Haysie. This would be a little ludicrous though.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Why not have all players agree to just let the blinds run from 20:00-20:05....I know it won’t happen! Stupid boy...
  • Options
    trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    must admit i did come back in after clapping nhs to see my table bully raising my bb and my pocket aces disappearing grrrr but would rather lose a hand than not show my appreciation
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Or just reg the main at 20.01?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305

Or just reg the main at 20.01?

agree re: main...I suppose the other issue is all the other tourneys peeps are already in..
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    There isn't an issue at all though is there?

For starters, the breaks often run late anyway so it'll often be 20.01 when play resumes.

More pertinently, I understand the clap still counts even if you do it in front of your laptop or computer.
    It's probably even valid from the Gary Glitter.

I guess it depends on if you're clapping to show your appreciation, or if you're clapping because you want to be seen to be showing your appreciation.

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397

There isn't an issue at all though is there?

For starters, the breaks often run late anyway so it'll often be 20.01 when play resumes.

More pertinently, I understand the clap still counts even if you do it in front of your laptop or computer.
    It's probably even valid from the Gary Glitter.

I guess it depends on if you're clapping to show your appreciation, or if you're clapping because you want to be seen to be showing your appreciation.

Harsh and true.