You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bankroll Managment Tracker for Sky Poker

ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

I've seen this subject about a bt and know that the subject of using analytical software on sky can become an issue as there is no way to download your hand history.

For those of you that are interested in monitoring your game and want to work on plugging those leaks me and a friend have devised an excel sheet that should hep.

If you use the title POKER TRACKER I will reply with the attachment for you ..

That is until rch devises a clever computer thingy to let me post it on here :)

Good luck all

EDIT SKY RICH - email address removed. it breaks the house rules to disclose personal contact information.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    Hi Steve, can you not host it on your webspace then just provide the link for people to download?
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited March 2010
    Is this manually entered or are you copy pasting something from the account history page and then getting excel to break it up into the correct columns again in the spreadsheet? I've always been too lazy to get something like this to work!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Bankroll Managment Tracker for Sky Poker:
    Is this manually entered or are you copy pasting something from the account history page and then getting excel to break it up into the correct columns again in the spreadsheet? I've always been too lazy to get something like this to work!
    Posted by beaneh
    If you cut and paste the standard account history information into an Excel spreadsheet it tabulates it very nicely (certainly if you use Firefox as your browser).
  • Options
    ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    I will eventually get the link hosted but for now its only gonna be via E-mail.

Its a manual table which presents the results in a hourly profit table and a graph to monitor progress.

Its not the best but no way the worst and for someone who wants to plug any leaks in thier game its a worthwhile look.