You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRYAN ORYANS POKER TIPS PART 1."CHIP AND A CHAIR"

bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

as i said earlier,id start with the basics and work up.lets work from bottom up,and that leads me nicely into bryans first tip,the humble chair.chair you may say,chair?.apart from ur flaptop this is the most important piece of kit youll ever need,but you need to use it right.you cannot win at online poker if your using the wrong type of chair and if your seated posture is all wrong your in trouble before you begin.slouched on the couch or lying on your bed just wont do.position in poker is everything,this also applies to your seated position.you wont find a pro snooker player slouched over the table nor a dartsplayer leaning on the wall while plying his trade will you,same rules apply here.hour after hour of bad seated posture ur gonna bringon the symptoms of poker back,its a kinda fold in the spine lets say,not nice at all.you need the bryan oryan proffesional fully reclinable poker chair,£299.99 from most good stores.here you can sit and relax perfectly for up to 12 hours pain free poker ,yes you heard it right 12 hours.it has two settings,1 for texas and one for omaha.to play good texas you need to be sat at an angle of 80 degrees and 65 degrees for the slower and more relaxing game of omaha.bryan oryans chair has got these two exact angles at the click of a button,without this chair im afraid your gonna struggle.for the lowstackers out there i suggest a cheaper alternative,using a bog standard computer chair place a morrisons own tin of mackeral in a sauce of your choice under the front wheels,this should see you fine for the texas,and for omahe youll require two tins of 200g heinz beans n sausages under the front wheels also to achieve the 65 degrees for the omaha.hope you found this most helpful ,im sure your all on tins now playing much better poker,and were only on tip 1,GREAT.bryans second tip will be coming tomorrow where well be considering room temperature and global warming effects on our wonderful game and how to counter it,bryan says cya all 2 morro

Comments

• Options
    heapey0015heapey0015 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2010
    brill
  • Options
    heapey0015heapey0015 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2010
    brill  bryan
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited March 2010
    so where do you get the makeral,morrisons can you use tuna cuz its bogof at our local coop and its only up the road.we,ve got plenty of beans n sausage thanks for the tips carry on like this you,ll fast become a legend
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited March 2010
    like the tips bryan!! youve gone from agressor to comedy gold well done!!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    love it, thread of the week so far, if 2morrows is as good??
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    i taught this kid all he knows
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    i bet some people were waiting to pick holes in the 1st tip lol
  • Options
    its-a-fixits-a-fix Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2010
    warning do not use the larger size 400g beans n sausages as i did.this results in the angle being pushed way beyond the chairs capabilitys  ps cant spell capability . I am now on invalidity benifit and cant feel my toes. altho i can still feel the wife
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS POKER TIPS PART 1."CHIP AND A CHAIR":
    so where do you get the makeral,morrisons can you use tuna cuz its bogof at our local coop and its only up the road.we,ve got plenty of beans n sausage thanks for the tips carry on like this you,ll fast become a legend
    Posted by stokefc
    cheers stokey alas the tuna just wont do,theres no easy option m8 ,you gotta stick to these rules like glue my friend if you want results,ill check my book of tin thicknesses just in case but im pretty sure theyre 3.5 mm out,gl m8
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    like the tips bryan!! youve gone from agressor to comedy gold well done!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    thank you my friend,more to come
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    love it, thread of the week so far, if 2morrows is as good??
    Posted by loonytoons
    very kind of u m8,im sure bryans got lots more where that came from,tin fulls even
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS POKER TIPS PART 1."CHIP AND A CHAIR" : cheers stokey alas the tuna just wont do,theres no easy option m8 ,you gotta stick to these rules like glue my friend if you want results,ill check my book of tin thicknesses just in case but im pretty sure theyre 3.5 mm out,gl m8
    Posted by bryan1960
    i,ll have to go to morrisons then,its miles away
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    warning do not use the larger size 400g beans n sausages as i did. this results in the angle being pushed way beyond the chairs capabilitys  ps cant spell capability . I am now on invalidity benifit and cant feel my toes. altho i can still feel the wife
    Posted by its-a-fix
    your obviously not a lowroller being able to buy 2 tins of 400g beans,the bryan oryan £299.99 chair is obviously in your rol range,i dont know,the more theyve got the less theyl spend,and look what happens,hope ur better soon m8 gl
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS POKER TIPS PART 1."CHIP AND A CHAIR" : i,ll have to go to morrisons then,its miles away
    Posted by stokefc
    no pain no gain m8 ,just wait till tip no7 involving manuka honey from NEW ZEALAND!