You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

KK Turn Line Check 10NL

WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
edited May 2020 in The Poker Clinic
I have been playing with UTG+1 and the HJ for about an hour. They are both playing a lot of hands and calling down pretty light and not folding draws. I have notes on HJ to say he is basically never bluffing. I don't remember either player getting out of line at all in this session.

Do we bet here thinking there are lots of hands we can still get value from, or slow down now the flush and a straight have come in? If we do bet, how much, and what are our plans if we meet resistance from either player, considering stack sizes?

Thanks in advance.
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
****Small blind£0.05£0.05£19.95
****Big blind£0.10£0.15£19.90
Your hole cards
  • K
  • K
WilhelmRaise£0.30£0.45£26.44
UTG+1Call£0.30£0.75£13.76
HJCall£0.30£1.05£7.88
****Call£0.30£1.35£19.04
****Fold
****Fold
Flop
WilhelmBet£1.35£2.70£25.09
UTG+1Call£1.35£4.05£12.41
HJCall£1.35£5.40£6.53
****Fold
Turn
Wilhelm

Comments

• grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
    bet around 3.80 imo ,call it off v shorter stack, prob fold if bigger stack gets it in

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    having played this level for years a 3x raise any 2 suited or connected cards call.ur right in saying nobody folds draws,uv bet pot with overpair standard 2 calls when the flush comes id still bet around 1.90/2.20 because uv got the kh if ur reraised big sigh fold or call for the a of hearts depends how big the re is. myself first 2 act im 5x min u gotta get rid of the any2 brigade
  • AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    as your specific q has been answered may I sidestep please and ask how do u upload these H/H's please on forum? - i can only copy /paste but it misses out suits etc - just looking to get the version shown on My Sky Poker Hand History as you have done here - thanks.

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    If you go through the browser you get that Copy option, I don't think it shows in the DL
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited May 2020
    gpc70 said:

having played this level for years a 3x raise any 2 suited or connected cards call.ur right in saying nobody folds draws,uv bet pot with overpair standard 2 calls when the flush comes id still bet around 1.90/2.20 because uv got the kh if ur reraised big sigh fold or call for the a of hearts depends how big the re is. myself first 2 act im 5x min u gotta get rid of the any2 brigade

The bolded doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

You have kings, you want people to call you with any 2.
    Sometimes it means going multiway to flops and you might have to proceed with caution or just give up on bad flops/runouts.

Imagine all the value you're missing out on if you think 5x'ing Kings to get rid of speculative hands is the best line.

As for this hand, it's about as bad a turn card as it gets with 2 others still involved.
    I think there are merits for checking and betting this turn.

• AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    cheers all re how to post full HH - i was close but all the gobbledegook had previously put me off!
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    Id been on the stella when I read it it maid perfect sense