You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Nothing to see here folks o:)

124»

Comments

• CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Tikay10 said:

Cammykaze said:

Tikay10 said:

Please.

Under no circumstances should PM's from other players be published on the Forum.

Apologies Tikay, I was in the wrong there. Have deleted now :)
    It was weird, I went to press DELETE & it had already disappeared.
    EDITED

I got a bit carried away earlier this morning :blush:
  • BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    If there is a way to post the chat logs from the game which started this pathetic thread then everyone would see it was you who challenged me to heads up. The idea of a microstakes HU challenge for charity sounds good though. Want to play 5k hands at 25nl and I'll donate £100 to charity on completion?
    BlairReid said:

If there is a way to post the chat logs from the game which started this pathetic thread then everyone would see it was you who challenged me to heads up. The idea of a microstakes HU challenge for charity sounds good though. Want to play 5k hands at 25nl and I'll donate £100 to charity on completion?

No to 25nl and 5k hands, for the moment anyway, busy month.

Run good later :)
    Well the ball's in your court if you ever want anything good to come of this thread. I posted the link to the poker whatsapp group who you claimed agreed with you. Multiple people who have known you for decades have contacted me since saying that they disagree with your comments and have had similar issues with you in the past. It's a bit easier to make sense of now I know it isn't just me. They also said they think this thread is childish which is a sentiment I'm sure everyone reading it shares.

Whenever you aren't too busy then we can play. If you choose stakes of 25nl or above then I'll donate £100 to a mental health charity of your choosing. If you want to play lower than that then I'll match whatever you donate up to that amount. Hopefully we can make some good of this utter nonsense.
    BlairReid said:

Well the ball's in your court if you ever want anything good to come of this thread. I posted the link to the poker whatsapp group who you claimed agreed with you. Multiple people who have known you for decades have contacted me since saying that they disagree with your comments and have had similar issues with you in the past. It's a bit easier to make sense of now I know it isn't just me. They also said they think this thread is childish which is a sentiment I'm sure everyone reading it shares.

Whenever you aren't too busy then we can play. If you choose stakes of 25nl or above then I'll donate £100 to a mental health charity of your choosing. If you want to play lower than that then I'll match whatever you donate up to that amount. Hopefully we can make some good of this utter nonsense.

Wind your neck in Blair its a Friday.

GL in the home game tonight. You will like the payout structure ;)
    The virtue signalling seems a little distasteful to me. I could be being very biased here.

Can always donate in the quiet to a cause you feel is a good one. The old poker term when you get a score is getting it quietly

In this case why not give it quietly
    BlairReid said:

Would you mind PM'ing on this one. I am really struggling to work out who you are referring to?

Take it easy!

Cammy
    Cammykaze said:

The virtue signalling seems a little distasteful to me. I could be being very biased here.

Can always donate in the quiet to a cause you feel is a good one. The old poker term when you get a score is getting it quietly

In this case why not give it quietly

If it seems distasteful to you then that's ok. You're entitled to your opinion just like you're entitled to believe I have bad character or 5g masts cause coronavirus. I do donate (mainly from my silent poker scores) and don't look for any praise in doing so. I was obviously responding to you reopening this thread and renaming it for charity. I think that's a good idea and you know how to make it happen. If you want to continue this pathetic thread then at least make some good come of it. Until then I'll be signing out.
    "You're entitled to your opinion just like you're entitled to believe I have bad character or 5g masts cause coronavirus"

Eh!? Thanks for letting me know my human rights and no the 5g masts don't cause CV in the little I know about the subject.

" I do donate (mainly from my silent poker scores) and don't look for any praise in doing so"

That's great, keep it up! :)

"I was obviously responding to you reopening this thread and renaming it for charity"

Because I went a little over the top with my initial Title. I had enough of the sky chat and thought it was time to call it out and question your character. The one of the main onlines issue was and still remains using the words Sharkscope at an online poker table. It's a massive no-no :neutral: a bit of a ball drop eek!

I think that's a good idea and you know how to make it happen"I think that's a good idea and you know how to make it happen"

That's maybe one for next month at earliest, needs a good official that one ;)

In all seriousness though, never been one for challenges vs poker players especially decent players. In 20 years of poker or so I think I have had one sort of HU challenge. I've not got the interest levels to have a challenge without something good coming out of it.

As it happens I think mumsie's on the money as it were. 20 quid yearly HU challenge. Fire vs Water. Opposite vs Opposite. New School vs Old School.

It may bring in some numbers. I may or may not partake as it gets personal. Get me in a boxing ring/a 5 a side football pitch or a squash/badminton court for charity and would be a lot more up for that.