You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

This is starting to get ridicules and rage inducing

EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
edited May 2020 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have had more issue with bugs with Skypoker app in a space of 2 months than i had between April 2015 and February 2017 when i use to play regular. I thought the were serious ploblems
That is say something in itself given i use grind £5 DYM turbos.

Today i experience a new glitch that i had never encountered before where 1 table crashes/freezes while the other are still functioning. I tried close the table but it wouldn't close, so i log online to the browser version and tried to open the table but would due to duplicated table. Things like this affects how i play on the other tables because i lose concentration due to me trying figure out how to fixed the problem and probably negatively affect ITM.

@Jac35 Had point to me how i am away on another table(the one i couldn't access) which i was already aware of. I have provide several screenshots.

On the 27th i experienced a glitch for the first time were Tournament or SNG i was registered to would open when about a minute later after it had already started.

I not even going into go into details about how the app would crash while i am playing 7+ tables, buttons not being responsive cause to time-out fold, no sound coming from some tables and lag on some tables.

I have i3 processor and 4gigs of Ram which are more that capable or handing 10+ tables on other sites. In all the site i have even played on none ever even use up even half of the ram or processing power but sky's poker app still glitches and bugs out despite being less demand than the other poker site.

I said it before in an E-mail in 2015 to mod about some of these issues but instead of acknowledging the issue i got a responce that seemed more of gaslighting tune and dismissive.

I seen numerous complaints in the forum about these issues yet it has only got worse.

I want a refund for that table(34759405)

at least.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,720

@EmperorSex

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Please contact Customer Care & they will attend to it as appropriate.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    Tikay10 said:

@EmperorSex

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Please contact Customer Care & they will attend to it as appropriate.

Yes this does seem to be a new glitch, the one table not loading when others are OK, had the same trouble in the £22 BH as you know TK.