You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

live chat on skypoker

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
can anything be changed with the current situation, i have lost all faith with the live chat team, they are nothing short of absolutely useless. anytime i have questions to ask i just cant face going on there to talk with them cos half of the time just feels like they are speaking a different language to me.

cant we get rid of these rookie's and get the pro's in, they drive me mad!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2009
    In Response to live chat on skypoker:
    can anything be changed with the current situation, i have lost all faith with the live chat team, they are nothing short of absolutely useless. anytime i have questions to ask i just cant face going on there to talk with them cos half of the time just feels like they are speaking a different language to me. cant we get rid of these rookie's and get the pro's in, they drive me mad!!!!
    Posted by webby234
    Hi Webby,

i'm sorry you have had a bad experience with the online help team. what was your query? i'll see if i can help you out.

Rich
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009

hi rich, its nothing serious its just evrytime i do have to go there for assistance on a matter, either it takes them around 6 minutes to talk to me or othertimes they dont talk at all, its so frustrating to be honest, and it always seems like they are talking to more than 1 people at a time.

the live chat team just niggle me