You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table keeps popping up even though there's no action.

Hello, I have been trying to start tables while playing others, so I often am sitting alone, or with one player who is sitting out, at a table hoping it will start. I've been having a problem where the table will keep popping to the front, and if if minimize it it just pops up again.

Any suggestions? It doesn't always happen is the weird thing.

Comments

• Options
    pninpnin Member Posts: 6
    Anyone got any ideas? Does this not happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    minimizing isnt enough, you need to close it @pnin
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    You playing browser or DL? If browser i normally just F5 it and it works okay.
  • Options
    I don't think I explained right - I want to keep the table open, I am trying to start tables. So if I'm playing six tables - the most that will fit on my monitor comfortably - and have a 7th that I am trying to start, I want to minimize it until someone sits down to play.

What happens is that I minimize it and it keeps popping up and blocking my view of the tables I am playing.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    You explained it fine the 1st time. If I minimise mine stays minimised. Sometimes they pop back up, i think its like a bug. So if you F5 it (refresh it) it normally then stays minimised. Have you tried it?
  • Options
    Sorry Kobayashi, thanks for the reply. I'm playing in the client not the browser. Actually haven't had the problem since I last posted but I'll try the f5 thing if it happens again. Thanks!