You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Posting hands to forum

freeatlastfreeatlast Member Posts: 1,449
How can you post hands to be assessed in poker clinic? I’ve got to the bit of copying the hand but not sure what to do after that

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,235
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,235
  • Options
    hintonhinton Member Posts: 46
    So many bingo players on here, it’s not poker at all. Sit on a table for 4 hours for an idiot to call u with a3 and hit a sky set up straight. My hand history shows this many many times. Seems to be set up to speed the finishing time.
  • Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    hintonSmall blind500.00500.0064239.00
    whitters95Big blind1000.001500.0040907.50
    Your hole cards
    fishhhhhFold
    Marcusb169Fold
    luckme002Fold
    tonyp142All-in14858.0016358.000.00
    hintonCall14358.0030716.0049881.00
    whitters95All-in40907.5071623.500.00
    hintonCall27049.5098673.0022831.50
    hintonShow
    whitters95Show
    • J
    • A
    tonyp142Show
    • Q
    • J
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    whitters95WinStraight to the 598673.0098673.00
  • Options
    pokeherbumpokeherbum Member Posts: 4
    There you go one more ridiculous hand
  • Options
    SPURS63751SPURS63751 Member Posts: 3
    I know I’m stating the obvious, and you have most probably already realized this, but maybe, due to the reoccurring pattern, and your inability to adapt your play, in order to actually prove your great ability against a mere weak idiot.... that keeps kicking your ****..... that perhaps, it’s time to try something different, that is more suited to your abilities..We are all talented at something... good luck Hinton... and you ...POKe her bum.... ...

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    edited June 2020
    So hinton and pokherbum ( neither are worthy of capitals ) are obviously attempting to resurrect the mantle of Hale and Pace and become a comedy duo.

hinton (not worthy of a capital) why are you appalled at the hands you were up against ?

Did you really believe that ;-

a) you were ahead with 2 all ins in front. Ok you were but its marginal at best

b) you have a great chance of your pr holding. About half the deck hits your opponents. Oh and it was A J not A 3.

pokeherbum, gosh what a witty and amusing alias. Only post when you have something salient and erudite. See you next year.
  • Options
    SPURS63751SPURS63751 Member Posts: 3
    Just trying to reassure them.. next year? Release date?
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    edited June 2020
    @hinton imo all whitters did was iso jam, awkward spot for you as you just flat called with your 10s, cards face up you must have been relieved to be at best marginally ahead as that was your best case scenerio conisdering how it played out pre. So you were more or less in a coin flip against whitters. Flop gave him more outs. Question do you still post this if its a A or J on the river?

Sidenote maybe seek advice before jumping to the conclusion that the site is rigged etc.

One note from me, from how you played pre, maybe jam to all in initally to isolate the 14 bb all in therefore it would be unlikely whitters would call it off with his tournament life with aj.
  • Options
    TheEdge lol great name by the way..... you seem to know soooo much about poker. You obviously don’t know how it played out. Your telling me u would risk your tournament life with aj after an all in and a call? Aj is an easy fold. I know your trying to be witty but you very much aren’t.
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    edited June 2020
    @hinton looking at the hand posted , jam from button, call from you on sb, then re jam on the bb? I am also pressuming it was a bh.

If so bb has attempted to isolate the short stack, which is a good play in my opinion with AJ under those circumstances as flat calls from the sb will fold the majority of the time.

In my opinion you are calling someone a bingo player when they've making the correct play in my eyes is narrowminded.

I am unsure what you expected when you shared this hand, if you are not looking for feedback and only fishing for sympathy then youve posted in the wrong place.

Sidenote yes they may have folded if you went all in instead of flat calling. The chances are they wouldve folded.

Daniel
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited June 2020
    If you don't want the AJ to call maybe an iso jam works.

I assume you want the re jam as you simply called the all in so where is the issue you got your wish then you lost...

Hang on let me find my tiny violin

*bullied into editing
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2020
    HENDRIK62 said:

I assume you want the re jam as you simply called the all in (sub 10bb) so where is the issue you got your wish then you lost...

I'm gonna have to flag this for abuse.

10bb? You also need to buy an abacus (please don't flag this for abuse)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162

HENDRIK62 said:

I assume you want the re jam as you simply called the all in (sub 10bb) so where is the issue you got your wish then you lost...

I'm gonna have to flag this for abuse.

10bb? You also need to buy an abacus (please don't flag this for abuse)
    lol looked at pot instead of blinds......stop bullying me

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    edited June 2020
    hinton said:

TheEdge lol great name by the way..... you seem to know soooo much about poker. You obviously don’t know how it played out. Your telling me u would risk your tournament life with aj after an all in and a call? Aj is an easy fold. I know your trying to be witty but you very much aren’t.

If this a BH I'm deffo calling the All in, the fact that you come along is for the same reason, bounties and a possible huge chip stack.

If its not a BH why are you risking most of yours against 2 all ins pre. If you had A A or K K I can understand it although if you had Aces you are only 60% against 2 opponents.

If we all posted every time our tens got defeated by 2 overs the forum would go into meltdown.