You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Will sky ever learn to be honest with us?

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Oh how i laughed at Chels thread about the missing 56p, and through all of the amusing banter of the posters, up popped sky des to solemnly declare that it shouldn't and wouldn't happen again! Well folks, he can eat my whatever as i have just unearthed an even greater misdemeanor. Yep, not content with ripping us all off with sterling silver, now they have moved stealthily onto our points, let me explain the irrefutable evidence i put before you. I was looking through the tourney lobby, as i was going to play the 16:15 deepy, however i noticed in the lobby was, unbelievably a freeroll for 20 points to gain entry into another freeroll worth 100 points, you couldn't make it up, well there were 107 entrants, 1 in 5 qualify and they paid top 21, so where is the other 40 points gone? to 22nd place? no, its disappeared along with the 56p, someone somewhere is sitting at home with a bankroll of 56p and 40 points (post a guess please), where will it all end, i hear you all say, well the answer lies with the suits, i think we should make sky rich our very own jim 'll fix it, and see if he can arrange for a top level probe into this blatant fraud.

Comments