You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Urgent Information Required re Script Error Messages

HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice
At last a very nice man from Sky has been in touch and i am having a call with there tech guy next week in the mean time i need as much info as possible from any one that gets the "script error" Message before a table opens.
If so can you please enter as much info as possible on this thread so we can see if we can get to the bottom of it
Details required
Computer type laptop/desktop
CPU
Ram
OS
Browser
Any other relevant info you may feel will help

As far as i am aware this primarily effects laptops but by all means get in touch 

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey there Hal,

take a look at this thread

cheers,
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ???
    Rich it takes me to the Technical Threads Page....Are you trying to say everyone has the problem!!!!!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    oops, sorry, my bad. i meant to give you this link here

sorry again!

:)
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Urgent Information Required re Script Error Messages:
    At last a very nice man from Sky has been in touch and i am having a call with there tech guy next week in the mean time i need as much info as possible from any one that gets the "script error" Message before a table opens. If so can you please enter as much info as possible on this thread so we can see if we can get to the bottom of it Details required Computer type laptop/desktop CPU Ram OS Browser Any other relevant info you may feel will help As far as i am aware this primarily effects laptops but by all means get in touch 
    Posted by HAL_9000
    Hi Hal

IBM Thinkpad Laptop
    Intel R Pentium R III Mobile CPU 1000Mhz
    512MB RAM
    Windows XP
    Google Chrome at present, but happens on ALL Browsers

(Desktop PC, basic spec. has no problems whatsoever)

I have sent these details to the "technical" department before, and was told the problem is Google Crome (!!) - IT'S NOT

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Urgent Information Required re Script Error Messages:
        Intel R Pentium R III Mobile CPU 1000Mhz 512MB RAM  
    I'm not techie but i think ^^^^ is yr problem.....  extremely basic laptop.....  not suitable for flash poker
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited February 2010
    So presumably the (future) download version would resolve this

Have multi-tabled on Party / FT in the past with no problems
  • Options
    Headup2Headup2 Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2010
    1.7ghz Vista 64/Leopard

Core 2 Duo

2gb Ram

Nvidia 8600m GT

There is nothing wrong with this spec. It's Sky's software.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    For me this error first started in November 2008 on an old 1000mhz 512K running XP so bought another laptop this still brought the script error before opening the table, but 2 tables worked ok then it got slower as time went by, i had other stuff on this laptop but nothing that should compromise the processor. Anyway I bought a dedicated Laptop running Vista and this has never run without it bringing the script error up prior to opening the table. I now have an Imac and that is like driving an Aston Martin compared to an Austin Metro.
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi there,

just a quick note - the team haven't forgotten about you. they'll be calling you and helping you with your problems in the next few days.

thank you.
  • Options
    ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited March 2010
    Sky rich...respect to you m8...you are the one in the firing line.

BUT can we ALL really have bad specs on our computers???... Sky has its tech probs....even on TV from what I've seen...so when is Sky going to realise that the problem is inherent and not try to fob us off?????