You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Any shite

tekoctekoc Member Posts: 17
Sky poker is a wrongan . How come the small stack never wins even if he’s miles ahead .always rivered.get them out and start another game.
**** off

Comments

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    tekoc said:

Sky poker is a wrongan . How come the small stack never wins even if he’s miles ahead .always rivered.get them out and start another game.
    **** off

Don't think it is compulsory to play another game
  • Options
    livwiz14livwiz14 Member Posts: 129
    I went through a period thinking a bit like that...then I took a step back and asked myself a question...

Why was I the short stack so many times?

Ask yourself the same question and work at things so you are not in that position as much?

We all know it happens regularly...I’m not doing anything major but am certainly improving my results since blaming myself for becoming the short stack rather than being rivered by the big stack...

Just need to get my **** laptop fixed can’t carry on playing on phone...
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    Since shite is not filtered it seems to be everywhere, Stoke are shite covid is shite having me holiday cancelled is shite, I could go on and on
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    @stokefc

Did you come here because you thought it was a Stoke supporters thread?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,523
    Small stack will get rescued once by Sky poker then you're on your own.
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    stokefc said:

Since shite is not filtered it seems to be everywhere, Stoke are shite covid is shite having me holiday cancelled is shite, I could go on and on

post of the year, imo
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    SR23 said:

stokefc said:

post of the year, imo
    For that he wins a season ticket, to Port Vale :)
  • Options
    cenachav said:

SR23 said:

stokefc said:

post of the year, imo
    For that he wins a season ticket, to Port Vale :)
    i won't have to worry about social distancing :o
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    SR23 said:

stokefc said:

post of the year, imo
    I thought it was shite
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    tekoc said:

**** off

Or the sharks will eat you up 🦈🦈🦈
  • Options
    waller02 said:

SR23 said:

stokefc said:

post of the year, imo
    I thought it was shite
    bit like your poker B)