You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART 1

bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

bryan and i have received a large number of calls regarding the above subject,so we thought it was time to try and sort this mess out once and for all.so your sat at your table and theres this lovely looking blond opposite you ,swearing her head off ,talking about her football coupon and how many beers she sank at the weekend.now dont get me n bryan wrong,there are afew ladys out there of that ilk.but then to put things beyond doubt,they start calling themselves by their first names.hi roger,how u doin jack,etc etc etc.this obvious but vital evidence leads bryan and i to conclude that these female avatar users are indeed men.some of these"women" even give themselves girly names like XXX at the gutter end of the site,right up to the very top and most skillfull of players like the one and only XXX,who has recently cut her golden locks.bryan and i cannot think in any other game or sport where appearing lady like comes into play.if married do their poor wifes know and accomodate this very strange and little understood condition,which appears to be spreading at an alarming rate.bryan and i must futher our investigations by entering a sky poker live event, to see infact if these ladymen indeed carry things over and arrive in skirts and wigs.if anyone out there can help us in anyway we would be most grateful,please no more english teachers,coz we dont really care bout speln,hope your all lucky on the tables,guys n galls

EDIT SKY RICH - please refrain from naming players in future posts of this manner.

Comments