You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JULY CALENDER well as far as i can go- UPDATE-

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
Unless there are any people against any of these they are

JULY 4TH -DERBY DAY (1 DAY)
JULY 9TH-11TH NEWMARKET JULY FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
JULY 18TH & 19TH - YORK JOHN SMITHS FESTIVAL
JULY 25TH & 26TH - ASCOT - KING GEORGE FESTIVAL
TUESDAY 28TH - SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST - GLORIOUS GOODWOOD

Terry

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited July 2020
    vaigret said:

Unless there are any people against any of these they are

JULY 4TH -DERBY DAY (1 DAY)
    JULY 9TH-11TH NEWMARKET JULY FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
    JULY 18TH & 19TH - YORK JOHN SMITHS FESTIVAL

Pity we miss the Dante and Musidora but on same day as Newmarket July Festival

I will advise others when they become available.

Terry

@vaigret if there is interest in doing the York Dante Meeting as well, then I can set up the additional sheets accordingly.

It would mean everyone doing 14 selections each day though.

Up to you, but can be arranged if that is what you and the other guys want to do.
    Hi Terry.

Following on from this, if you do want to go for two meetings in one day, it's probably easiest if you do the thread for "NEWMARKET JULY" in exactly the say way as before and I can create the thread for the YORK DANTE with the "temporary links"

This way, your process will be unchanged with the exception that you'll have two separate meetings to compile totals for and the "knock on" affect that will have on "overall totals"

Up to you, it can be done from my side, but you may want to just "keep it simple" and just do NEWMARKET.

I will "support" whatever you decide.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    StayOrGo said:

Hi Terry.

Following on from this, if you do want to go for two meetings in one day, it's probably easiest if you do the thread for "NEWMARKET JULY" in exactly the say way as before and I can create the thread for the YORK DANTE with the "temporary links"

This way, your process will be unchanged with the exception that you'll have two separate meetings to compile totals for and the "knock on" affect that will have on "overall totals"

Up to you, it can be done from my side, but you may want to just "keep it simple" and just do NEWMARKET.

I will "support" whatever you decide.

Thanks for that Graham, i think unless there is a cry out from some of them on this thread we will keep to just Newmarket July. I am sure there will be plenty more qualyfying meetings on the horizon. However bit silly I think having two good meetings on at the same time. Bit like London Buses !!!1

Terry
    No problem @vaigret
    ADDED

JULY 25TH & 26TH - ASCOT - KING GEORGE FESTIVAL
    TUESDAY 28TH - SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST - GLORIOUS GOODWOOD
    Hi @vaigret

Sheets set up for the 2 day York John Smiths festival, and can cater for the full 8 races if that is what you want to do.
    StayOrGo said:

Hi @vaigret

Sheets set up for the 2 day York John Smiths festival, and can cater for the full 8 races if that is what you want to do.

Hi @StayOrGo

If 8 races might as well go for them