You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

You down with SPT (yeah you know me)

LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
And for those who don't, I would like to extend a HUGE 'Hello' and I very much look forward to meeting you all and attempting to relieve you of your chips in Luton tomorrow!! ;)

There's a great line up and Trev and myself can't wait to get started!!

We've even got Orford coming up after TP to donate some cash to a few sit n go's.

It's going to be EPIC!!

Oh, and NO 'smute' at the tables! PMSL

xLM

Comments

• Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited March 2010
    In Response to You down with SPT (yeah you know me):
    And for those who don't, I would like to extend a HUGE 'Hello' and I very much look forward to meeting you all and attempting to relieve you of your chips in Luton tomorrow!! ;) There's a great line up and Trev and myself can't wait to get started!! We've even got Orford coming up after TP to donate some cash to a few sit n go's. It's going to be EPIC!! Oh, and NO 'smute' at the tables! PMSL xLM
    Posted by LML

Miss Long, you had better not be coming to Glasgow, becaus... ya haffa hav a slap, when I see you.   The LML curse of the Ace Jack, has spread.   ARRRRAAAAAGGGHHHHH.  Three times in the last 24 hours I have been struck by the cursed affliction.  :) 

I'm on my course of injections as we speak, so hopefully I will be cured by the time SPT Glasgow comes around.

Hope you are coming North in May,  hope to see you up here 

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    Have a great one Lisa-Marie, and everyone else! I was originally planning to visit but it can't be done :-(
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited March 2010
    I like the Naughty by Nature reference Lisa.  Just like to say good luck to all for tomorrow, wish I could go but will pop along to the Glasgow leg.

Cheers
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2010
    I hope to pop my head in to Luton tomorrow to come and say hi too, so looking forward to meeting you all!

Dave
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    Sat here, green with envy, I so wanted to try to get, but, not to be :(, am so going to try to get to Notts (hopefuly) qualify or not :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    "Who's down with SPT (Every last homie)"
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: You down with SPT (yeah you know me):
    In Response to You down with SPT (yeah you know me) : Miss Long, you had better not be coming to Glasgow, becaus... ya haffa hav a slap, when I see you.   The LML curse of the Ace Jack, has spread.   ARRRRAAAAAGGGHHHHH.  Three times in the last 24 hours I have been struck by the cursed affliction.  :)  I'm on my course of injections as we speak, so hopefully I will be cured by the time SPT Glasgow comes around. Hope you are coming North in May,  hope to see you up here 
    Posted by JockBMW

STEP AWAY FROM THE AJ!!! Oops sorry about that Jock. lol. Just glad it's staying away from me lol

ELIOTT!! WHADYA MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING??!! Not good. Hope everything is ok with you :(

We'll miss those of you that can't make it but the rest of us will just have to Poker HARD!!!!

So to speak.

xx
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited March 2010
    "Who's down with SPT (Every last homie)"
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich, I asked before, and asked SkyDes here but no answer ..

Are there any spare tickets for Luton SPT(cancellations ect for Me ) .. I have to go out soon (6 30) so if you could just leave  a message here  (Yes or No is ok)  ..many tks barry
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: You down with SPT (yeah you know me) : Hi Rich, I asked before, and asked SkyDes here but no answer .. Are there any spare tickets for Luton SPT(cancellations ect for Me ) .. I have to go out soon (6 30) so if you could just leave  a message here  (Yes or No is ok)  ..many tks barry
    Posted by bennydip2

i don't instantly know the answer to this one Benny but let me try and find out for you.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: You down with SPT (yeah you know me) : STEP AWAY FROM THE AJ!!! Oops sorry about that Jock. lol. Just glad it's staying away from me lol ELIOTT!! WHADYA MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING??!! Not good. Hope everything is ok with you :( We'll miss those of you that can't make it but the rest of us will just have to Poker HARD!!!! So to speak. xx
    Posted by LML
    Hey, everything is fine thankyou.. just can't make it sadly. Really wanted to because I enjoyed going to Manchester (Rich & Tikay practically BEGGED for my autograph, Tikay even wanted to show me his train.. or was it his mallard? or are they the same? I dunno) and it was great to meet everyone, and I was thinking there will be many more at Luton.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: You down with SPT (yeah you know me) : i don't instantly know the answer to this one Benny but let me try and find out for you.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Cheers Rich  . If you'd  be so  kind  as  I have a busy schedule  tonight and will have to make traveling arrangements to  get there for mid-dayish -2 00 

tks    :))
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2010
    Likewise SkyRich, if there is another spare place then please let me know mate because I tried so hard to qualify for that but just missed out on the bubble!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i've sent the thread over to one of the guys who control this. hopefully he will come back to you quickly.

it might take slightly longer than normal as he is out of the office right now, however, if you need to arrange travel ASAP i would probably advise against it as i'm not certain you will be able to buy in and i'd hate for you to sort travel then not be able to play.

thanks,

Rich

• Options
    edited March 2010
    i've sent the thread over to one of the guys who control this. hopefully he will come back to you quickly. it might take slightly longer than normal as he is out of the office right now, however, if you need to arrange travel ASAP i would probably advise against it as i'm not certain you will be able to buy in and i'd hate for you to sort travel then not be able to play. thanks, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

OK  no problem  thanks for your effots ,

im going out now (livePoker) wont be home till late ...
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2010
    Nice1 Rich....hopefully me and benny get a chance! Be good to play against some known faces from Sky down there!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
     No one  PM'd  or called or......

kept my light on Rich  ?

No Likey  ....  Nooooooo Lighty

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
     No one  PM'd  or called or......  kept my light on Rich  ?  No Likey  ....  Nooooooo Lighty  
    Posted by bennydip2
    put a dress on some rouge lipstick and pretend your kitty lea - i hope this helps