You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I'm sure @waller02 will agree that this is a great idea if you don't want the ticket.

Up to you who you want to give it to, of course. I can pull out a list from the MML sheet of people who have never won for you to pick from if you like.
    Good morning.

Bit of a quiet one with only 91 games played but we still pulled three wins out of it.

£100 Rebuy
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    8. stokefc (30 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    1. SidV79 (100 points)
    2. lewjax79 (80 points)
    14. misterpj (1 points)
    22. bornablade (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    7. stokefc (35 points)
    10. bettingben (20 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    10. bornablade (20 points)
    11. MR_ttuci (15 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    11. MR_ttuci (15 points)

£750 Mega Stack
    1. Boxster (100 points)
    4. Gp1991 (60 points)

£5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    23. lewjax79 (1 points)
    24. NOSTRI (1 points)

The man is a menace, but he's a consistent menace. Standard good session for @lewjax79. Well done and thank you to @SidV79 for denying him another win in the Nightly Micro. Nice moan it in for @Boxster, who I saw complaining he hadn't had a win for ages last night, winning the Mega Stack, with @Gp1991 not far behind. Well done to @stokefc for near misses on two final tables. Remember when he was good?

You-know-who is in first. No points earned last night for the remaning three, but they managed to hold on regardless. @MynaFrett second, @JACKDAW third, @Inachair fourth.

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    I've never been good just lucky occasionally
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934

Cancelling out all past winners , next in-line is dollie. Good luck dollie and please enjoy mate, I have to inform tikay ASAP if you are available to play tomorrow evening
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    JACKDAW said:

i would like to donate my free tournament entry into sundays mini major, if possible to someone who has never played it or someone who would never dream of paying an £11 entry fee. Would this be possible?

That's a kind gesture mate, but you really didn't need to do that. If it's anything to do with thread discussing the MML review then it wasn't by any means a dig at anyone who has won more than one seat. All winners are worthy winners and deserving of their prize. We were simply discussing if there is a way of levelling the playing field a bit.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
    JACKDAW said:

i would like to donate my free tournament entry into sundays mini major, if possible to someone who has never played it or someone who would never dream of paying an £11 entry fee. Would this be possible?

@JACKDAW

Umm, you do realise that Godron ( aka @Dollie ) is 107 years old, right?

Too much excitement is not good for him at his age. Oldest player on Sky by a mile.

@JACKDAW @NOSTRI @waller02

If JACKDAW wants someone else to have that ticket, it does not HAVE to be tomorrow, it can be deferred to any future Sunday. Same applies if JACKDAW wishes to keep the seat.
  • jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    JACKDAW maybe a dym for the chance to win the seat? Or a 1.10 tournament. Highest finisher wins the ticket?
    Good morning.

It was a very good session for some players and a pretty miserable session for everyone else.

£400 Bounty Hunter
    1. bettingben (100 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    1. MR_ttuci (100 points)
    5. bettingben (55 points)
    16. lfccarl (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    5. lewjax79 (55 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)
    15. Red_King (1 points)
    18. bettingben (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)
    15. Red_King (1 points)
    18. bettingben (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    9. lewjax79 (25 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    7. jcrazar1 (35 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    3. bettingben (70 points)
    5. MR_ttuci (55 points)
    22. lewjax79 (1 points)

£750 Mega Stack
    23. WAREZ (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Sharpshooter
    20. mumsie (1 points)
    22. jcrazar1 (1 points)
    45. Boomswitch (1 points)
    48. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    6. Inachair (50 points)

@bettingben may be the new @lewjax79, scoring 226 points last night with a first, a third, and a fifth. Brilliant results on his first week out in the league. @lewjax79 embarrassed himself massively last night, only managing to score 91 points. That's rubbish. We also got a win in the £200 Bounty Hunter from @MR_ttuci and a final table in the £200 Deep Stack for @Inachair. Well done them.

That all means we finally have some movers and shakers in the league table. @bettingben moves up to 2nd, pushing @MynaFrett on a night off into 3rd, and @MR_ttuci jumps six places into 4th. Marvelous stuff.

All to play for as we go into the final night of the week with most of the top of the table being pretty close in points.

• bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 39
    NOSTRI said:

@bettingben may be the new @lewjax79, scoring 226 points last night with a first, a third, and a fifth. Brilliant results on his first week out in the league. @lewjax79 embarrassed himself massively last night, only managing to score 91 points. That's rubbish. We also got a win in the £200 Bounty Hunter from @MR_ttuci and a final table in the £200 Deep Stack for @Inachair. Well done them.

I ran pretty well last night! Fingers crossed it continues and I have another good one tonight. Might have to play a few extra games and try and steal that number one spot!
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    JACKDAW said:

Cancelling out all past winners , next in-line is dollie. Good luck dollie and please enjoy mate, I have to inform tikay ASAP if you are available to play tomorrow evening

I have been AWOL for most of this week and only just spotted this. Much appreciate your kind offer, but I am obviously too late for this week! :(
    Tikay10 said:

JACKDAW said:

@JACKDAW

Umm, you do realise that Godron ( aka @Dollie ) is 107 years old, right?

Too much excitement is not good for him at his age. Oldest player on Sky by a mile.

Where did you find this? As far as "oldies" go it takes one to know one, but we both think that 1947 was a vintage year ;)
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    edited July 2020
    I have messaged you the details @Dollie , TIKAY has kindly put the entry ticket on hold untill any sunday you are available... P.S if TIKAY,s estimation of age is correct i would suggest you use it up pretty quickly ha ha
    JACKDAW said:

I have messaged you the details @Dollie , TIKAY has kindly put the entry ticket on hold untill any sunday you are available... P.S if TIKAY,s estimation of age is correct i would suggest you use it up pretty quickly ha ha

Got your message thanks. Have replied. Tony and I have always had quite a bit of banter about my age, ever since I first met him at an SPT in 2009. Trouble is he is still younger than me!
  • bornabladebornablade Member Posts: 735
    Dollie said:

Got your message thanks. Have replied. Tony and I have always had quite a bit of banter about my age, ever since I first met him at an SPT in 2009. Trouble is he is still younger than me!

Hi Mate
    Was that at Birmingham? Really enjoyed that one. Was sat next to Michelle Orpe for the first 4 hours! and got interviewed by Norman Pace
    Good morning. The week is over and the league is officially two months old. The league should be starting to smile now and may be starting to drool as its salivary glands develop.

Let's find out how many points @lewjax79 got this week.

£100 Rebuy
    5. Boxster (55 points)
    9. lewjax79 (25 points)
    15. bettingben (1 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    1. bettingben (100 points)
    2. pocket (80 points)
    13. lewjax79 (5 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    12. pocket (10 points)
    16. Duesenberg (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. pocket (100 points)
    14. LmfaoAllin (1 points)
    17. MR_ttuci (1 points)
    20. lewjax79 (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    22. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    1. Swog (100 points)
    10. lewjax79 (20 points)
    13. MR_ttuci (5 points)
    15. Inachair (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    4. DARK4NIGHT (60 points)
    6. bornablade (50 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    16. MR_ttuci (1 points)
    26. Allan23 (1 points)

Pretty good session to close out the week with wins from @bettingben, @pocket and @Swog and more final tables from @Boxster, @pocket, @DARK4NIGHT and @bornablade. Spare a thought for @pocket who scored all of their points this week last night but not enough to finish in the top four.

Let's see how the finishing standings look.

In 4th place, @MynaFrett, who needs to stop taking weekends off if he ever wants to win this league. He's finished in every spot of the top four now except first.

In 3rd, @MR_ttuci. He's been in the league a few weeks now but this is his first result. Well done, sir.

In 2nd, @bettingben, on his first week out in the league. And what a good week. Two wins out of 9 finishes in the money, almost half of his total entries. Very nice.

In 1st, @lewjax79, with his third league win. Can anyone stop this man?

Well done to our winners and good luck to everyone else in week 9.

Week 8 Winners

1. @lewjax79 (604 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @bettingben (452 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @MR_ttuci (273 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @MynaFrett (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

Speak to @Tikay10 to arrange your free entries.

Here are the final standings.

1. @lewjax79 (604 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @bettingben (452 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @MR_ttuci (273 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @MynaFrett (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

Well done all.

I'll arrange for @bettingben to play Sunday's Mini Major.

@lewjax79 @MR_ttuci & @MynaFrett need to let me know what night you'd like to play. (24 hours notice please.)

Well done all.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    edited July 2020
    OBJECTION!

You seemed to have forgot to include the Mini result from last night.

@GunRood1 1250000 1 £662.50

@Damon8 0 2 £387.50

@CERTACIT0 0 3 £221.25

@elvisg1972 0 4 £170

@miniman88 0 5 £145

@MAXALLY 0 6 £120

With the new weighted points for difficulty of event, I think I should have been awarded..

100pts x 6 = 600 (+ 5pts for FT bonus) = 605 points total.

Sort it out Pike FFS. You had one job.
    Eight weeks in and he still thinks the Mini Major counts. You'll never win the league if you don't try to understand the rules, @MAXALLY.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    NOSTRI said:

Eight weeks in and he still thinks the Mini Major counts. You'll never win the league if you don't try to understand the rules, @MAXALLY.

......again.