You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Could I really get arrested/crimminal record for this

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,522
As some of you who have had the pleasure of playing me and seeing my silly chat may realise i can be very silly. I have a strange sense of humour and it basically works along the lines of been weird and wtf. I have always stood out wherever i go as been like no one else and people always remember me. one time I went to order a bratwurst hotdog from a stand in my local town and the girl recognised me and asked how I had been. this of course was impressive since that was a temporary stand and had not been there for six months and they served literally thousands of people every day and she had seen me once six months ago. That may give you an idea to how much I manage to stand out. I do not believe in pultigeists and ghosts and the likes but if i ever did continue to exist as a ghost I would not so much haunt people as just do utterly bizarre things to have everyone going wtf.

Anyway on the first date with my girlfriend the joke about winni the pooh started and then we won a winni the pooh teddy from a claw machine it cost 20p a go and i spent £8.40 going for it. then it was given a personality and made to talk etc. since then many more winnis have been added to the family of winnis all given whacky silly personalities.

now every weekend we get a takeaway and i made the silly of one of the winnis really wanting to answer the door, but of course i was naked and the thought of her boyfriend answering the door naked holding a stuffed teddy winni and doing a silly voice was not something she was cool with. so the the joke continued.

Now every weekend My girlfriend has to wrestle me pin me down and shut the door on me (it kind of a door that is difficult to open once it shut as it gets stuck it does open but it takes a minute or two) rush to the door close it mostly the other side with her outside take the takeaway order in then shut the door behind her when she inside all the while worrying that I will show up in clear view naked holding a stuffed winni teddy.

My girlfriend says that if they saw me in my own house naked with a stuffed winni I could get in trouble for indecent exposure is that actually true?

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,629
    you certainly stand out
    if kids are walking past your house while you were standing naked with a Winnie The Poo teddy ,yer , i think you'll get arrested and deservedly so
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    It's kind of funny at first glance. A man collecting a pizza with his jewels covered by winnie the pooh. The humour gets lost when you announce over and over that you're going to do it and have to be restrained.....every weekend.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,522
    yeah in fairness i did not think about how this could be perceived if a kid saw this. we order take out on saturdays usually after 1am so technically sunday morning. would not expect many children to be around at that time the streets usually are empty but still an angle i did not think off.

maybe this joke has ran its course and its time for a new silly. most of my sillys have a shelve life of where me and my girlfriend are laughing at first and then after a while she seems dejected and says sadly no please not this again.

That is usually the sign to move onto a new silly and leave the last silly behind. last night she did that for the first time ever with the naked winni silly so I guess this one has ran its course.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    WTF

Yes
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    I bet she can't wait to see what's next. Which winnie will you be using for your next comedy sketch?
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    The complainant would need evidence, witnesses.

I think your girlfriend needs to take the matter in hand, then nip it in the bud.

• CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Sounds like you make her laugh more than cry if she is with you. Well played on that! :)
    Doubleme said:

yeah in fairness i did not think about how this could be perceived if a kid saw this. we order take out on saturdays usually after 1am so technically sunday morning. would not expect many children to be around at that time the streets usually are empty but still an angle i did not think off.

maybe this joke has ran its course and its time for a new silly. most of my sillys have a shelve life of where me and my girlfriend are laughing at first and then after a while she seems dejected and says sadly no please not this again.

That is usually the sign to move onto a new silly and leave the last silly behind. last night she did that for the first time ever with the naked winni silly so I guess this one has ran its course.

In all seriousness, can't be too careful and I would not advise anyone to risk this for a joke. Even more so these days. That type of in-joke is likely best for your two selfs out of the view of anyone walking past
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Doubleme said:

Try it with Pinocchio next time.
    i think its more the silly of my girlfriend thinking i might actually do it if my girlfriend called my bluff ever and just stood by and was like go on then i probably would not go through it i probably never would have. Then she would have won the pot so to speak with the ace high.

I doubt I ever would have actually opened the door like that. its more the teasing my girlfriend.

I heard someone got put on the sex offender register for urinating on a tree and been seen. I am not so sure I believe this as sex offender register puts you in the same category as rapists and pedofiles. I probably should not risk ever getting on such a register. I have urinated on tree before not sure if any guy hasn't, i think we all have at some point. There will always be sillys my girlfriend knows that she signed up for this.

half the time I am silly in chat in the client my girlfriend sees it and laughs, she is obviously happy with me otherwise she would not be with me.

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    I wish her the very best of luck
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Doubleme said:

As some of you who have had the pleasure of playing me and seeing my silly chat may realise i can be very silly. I have a strange sense of humour and it basically works along the lines of been weird and wtf. I have always stood out wherever i go as been like no one else and people always remember me. one time I went to order a bratwurst hotdog from a stand in my local town and the girl recognised me and asked how I had been. this of course was impressive since that was a temporary stand and had not been there for six months and they served literally thousands of people every day and she had seen me once six months ago. That may give you an idea to how much I manage to stand out. I do not believe in pultigeists and ghosts and the likes but if i ever did continue to exist as a ghost I would not so much haunt people as just do utterly bizarre things to have everyone going wtf.

Anyway on the first date with my girlfriend the joke about winni the pooh started and then we won a winni the pooh teddy from a claw machine it cost 20p a go and i spent £8.40 going for it. then it was given a personality and made to talk etc. since then many more winnis have been added to the family of winnis all given whacky silly personalities.

now every weekend we get a takeaway and i made the silly of one of the winnis really wanting to answer the door, but of course i was naked and the thought of her boyfriend answering the door naked holding a stuffed teddy winni and doing a silly voice was not something she was cool with. so the the joke continued.

Now every weekend My girlfriend has to wrestle me pin me down and shut the door on me (it kind of a door that is difficult to open once it shut as it gets stuck it does open but it takes a minute or two) rush to the door close it mostly the other side with her outside take the takeaway order in then shut the door behind her when she inside all the while worrying that I will show up in clear view naked holding a stuffed winni teddy.

My girlfriend says that if they saw me in my own house naked with a stuffed winni I could get in trouble for indecent exposure is that actually true?

Perhaps you should keep this party trick for just ONE annual event? trick or treating at Halloween maybe?? >:)
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,590
    I hear Donald Trump does it every Halloween and he gets away with it no problem.
    tried to start the new silly today i have already made the winnis massive fans of alex jones who assume whatever alex jones says is gospal and the truth. just because it funny to make them believe a crazy whack job. then found clip where alex jones talks to Donald Trump and said to my girlfriend well its good thing the winni's are not around because would not want them to become Trump supporters.

then had big winni randomly innocently just wandering into the room ready to randomly notice this and the winnis to become Trumptards but my girlfriend put a stop to it she was not having the winnis becoming Trump supporters.

Could have gone a whole make Disney great again silly and fake news silly but no this one will not be allowed to happen sadly.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    I am a fan of Alex Jones, but when was Donald Trump on the One Show?

Phantom66 said:

I am a fan of Alex Jones, but when was Donald Trump on the One Show?

its old but
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LeChPL0sLE
    edited August 2020
    Not watched any Alex Jones stuff for years. Bit too loud and spoiled some of the better non mainstream things he was bringing attention to.

Don't have any winni's of my own to discuss him with :smiley:
    Naughty Winnie!