You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's Friday, it's 7.15pm so must be time for The Friday Orfordable League, with added prizes to win

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
edited August 2020 in Poker Chat

Comments

• Options
    Hi everyone, congratulations to July's prize winners @pomfrittes & @Boxster. Good luck to you both. Here is the autoreg list for this week and all of August, should you wish to join please leave your name on this thread to qualify for prizes

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2020
    Do not seem to be registered in the prize bounty hunter.
    apologies,misread the script/
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Morning,

This sounds interesting, could someone point me to the post that describes the league rules etc?

Much appreciated.

Andrew
  • Options
    Good morning @AMD68 the rules are pretty basic and are posted in the above OP but here is a quick rundown, i.e, you register on this thread with your screen name & team/IND to make you eligible for the prizes. Your best 2 scores over the month count towards your monthly total and should you finish in the top 2 places you win an MTT seat, the 9.30pm £11 BH on the 1st Friday of the next month, although this can be deferred.
    Once you have registered then you will be regged automatically going forward unless there is more than 1 months inactivity at which point I would remove you from the Autoreg list. This does not preclude you from registering your interest again as the more the merrier.
    Please let me know if you wish to join our merry band and thank you for your query

SidV79 (Andy)
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy people, I hope you are all keeping cool.
    Only 35 runners last night, of which 18 were entered in the League, so I am guessing the hot weather had a lot to do with that but not to worry as the top 5 places were all filled by Orfy folk, hooray. Anyway without further ado here is the league table after August Week 1

• Options
    Good morning Orfy people, I hope you are all well, staying safe and keeping cool.
    Here is the Autoreg list for tonight and the rest of August. If anyone wishes to join please post your name/teamname on this thread and I will add you to the list. Best of luck tonight to all who are playing

• Options
    Good afternoon @pomfrittes,

your Free Entry into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH has been actioned so the very best of luck to you tonight

Andy
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    SidV79 said:

your Free Entry into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH has been actioned so the very best of luck to you tonight

Andy

GL @pomfrittes
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well in your bubbles.
    Last week's League leader, supercrazy, drops a place to 2nd allowing @bornablade , with his 2nd FT in 2 weeks, to take the League lead, very well played blade. @HENDRIK62 had a good run to finish runner up on the night, welcome back and well played Neal. Thank you to everyone who played and here is the updated League table

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    SidV79 said:

Andy

Thanks Andy, but unfortunately I was not available to play (still managed 37th tho) as on holidays and had asked for entry to be put back a week.
    I am sure I arranged this last week and Teacakes said he would sort it but he is quite old TBF.
    Would appreciate it if possible but if not no worries.

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Week 3 of 4 is upon us and all is still to play for so without further ado here is the Autoreg list; if you wish to join (and still qualify for this month's prizes) then please leave your name/teamname on this thread, best of luck at the tables everyone

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have a tie at the top with two players both on a score of 8, @daggers747, who took the honours with a fine win last night, very well played sir. Also on a score of 8 is yours truly with a 3rd place finish last night. @bornablade drops to 3rd with 12 and right on his heels is @THECHIMP on 13, who stays in 4th after his 2nd FT of the month but with an improved score. With just the one week remaining there are still plenty in with a chance of winning a prize so it should be an interesting final battle. Anyway I've waffled on for far too long so here is the updated League Table and thank you all who played, may the poker Gods be with you, always

• Options
    daggers747daggers747 Member Posts: 188
    Thanks for the kind words Sid.
    Hard fought by all each week.
    It at times gets personal which is great.
    Keep spreading the word.
    Daggers x

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, it's Friday so it must be Orfy time and by the end of play tonight we shall know who the victors are for August. There are still plenty in with a chance of a prize so put your best foot forward so that you might win one of those prizes. Good luck to all who play tonight, here is the autoreg list for tonight

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well.
    The fat lady has sang and the results are in for the month of August. It is all change at the top so congratulations to @supercrazy who, with a 2nd place finish on their 2nd FT of the month, took the title with the magnificent total of 3, very well played. Congratulations also go to @HENDRIK62 who managed the grand total of 5 with a 3rd place finish taking the runner-up spot, both displacing last week's leaders, @daggers747 & yours truly, who finished 3rd & 4th respectively. Again, very well played @supercrazy & @HENDRIK62, you shall both be automatically entered into next Friday night's (September 4th) 9.30pm £11 BH. Here are the final League standings after August Week 4 and thank you all for playing

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    thx @SidV79, forgot about this last week, so I was delighted to run so well last night.
  • Options
    supercrazysupercrazy Member Posts: 144
    Really enjoy this tournament ,probably my favourite low stake tournament, big thanks to the guys who run it.